Memory Maker

tony609

"I've Gotta Show To Do"
So I caved and bought it for our trip starting Sunday. Not sure 100% what to do. I've always done photo pass. Ant tips? Tricks? Guidance ?

So I caved and bought it for our trip starting Sunday. Not sure 100% what to do. I've always done photo pass. Ant tips? Tricks? Guidance ?

We loved it! We found lots of roaming PhotoPass photographers at MK, Epcot, and AK. You just have them take pictures of you and they have a device where you tap your band to link the photos to MM.

For the rides with photos, just find your photo on the screens, go to the desk and give them your number, they will bring up the photo to confirm it is yours, and you tap your band. It is quick.

At certain attractions where there is a "group," like jedi training and Enchanted Tales with Belle, they give you photopass cards. At the end of your trip, within any park, go to the MyMagic+ desk and give them your photopass cards and they can link your family's photos to your MM.

On 5 park days, we got about 160 photos!

Have fun!

We loved it! We found lots of roaming PhotoPass photographers at MK, Epcot, and AK. You just have them take pictures of you and they have a device where you tap your band to link the photos to MM. For the rides with photos, just find your photo on the screens, go to the desk and give them your number, they will bring up the photo to confirm it is yours, and you tap your band. It is quick. At certain attractions where there is a "group," like jedi training and Enchanted Tales with Belle, they give you photopass cards. At the end of your trip, within any park, go to the MyMagic+ desk and give them your photopass cards and they can link your family's photos to your MM. On 5 park days, we got about 160 photos! Have fun!

This is exactly what I was hoping to here...going Saturday and bought the memory maker. So glad it was worth it!

It's pretty much the same as PhotoPass. Just linked on your magic band. You still get all the photopass photographer pictures. They are at most of the characters. You do get the rides added to it though unlike the regular PhotoPass. The rides that have it, once you see your photo on the screen after the ride, remember your number (most of the rides have a CM located at the screens with a paper and you can tell them the number and they'll write it down on paper for you to take to the register) Go to the register, tell them the number(s) and they'll pull them up for you to verify and you connect your magic band and they'll be on there. Our Askershus pictures also showed up on it. If you do Story time with Belle, you get a photopass card afterwards. Keep it, go into your My Disney Experience, and the photo section and add the photopass number and they'll be added to your account. :cool1:

Back 2006 I bought the photopass and was able to get a photographer come to our resort SSR and take a whole bunch of posted pics of me, DH, StepDH and God Daughter. Do they still do this with Memory Maker??

Thanks for all replies. Do I need to register anywhere prior? Or is the official Disney site enough?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter