Memory Maker?

Loftin716

Love that mouse!
So no more Photo Pass. Looks like the new Memory Maker is $149 with advanced purchase. Was planning to but the photo pass for $119.00. Guess that ship has sailed!

Loftin716 said:
So no more Photo Pass. Looks like the new Memory Maker is $149 with advanced purchase. Was planning to but the photo pass for $119.00. Guess that ship has sailed!

I think you can still purchase photopass for $119. If you go to mydisneyphotopass.com and scroll all the way to the bottom under the section "learn about" it will say disney photopass archive disk. If you click on that you should be able to add to cart

Loftin716-thank you for posting this today! If you were serious about signing up at the lower price the ship hasn't sailed yet. I just did it for our upcoming trip.

Loftin716-thank you for posting this today! If you were serious about signing up at the lower price the ship hasn't sailed yet. I just did it for our upcoming trip.

Where did you get the lower price? When I attempted to go ahead and get the 119 preorder photopass, the page automatically rolled over the MemoryMaker page and all I see is the $169 photopass archive cd which seems to be for any photos already in your account.

zianha said:
Where did you get the lower price? When I attempted to go ahead and get the 119 preorder photopass, the page automatically rolled over the MemoryMaker page and all I see is the $169 photopass archive cd which seems to be for any photos already in your account.

Try this. It won't let me past the first page since I already purchased one but it may work
https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/wdwsave/

"memory maker" seems to be a replacement for photopass+ NOT just photopass, that still seems to exist.

basically it's photopass with attractions photos included. Attractions+ package of photos from rides is like $50 bucks itself so it is a discount.

the one significant difference is that photopass+ got you a free disc of your pictures in the mail but the nes thing allows unlimited downloads for 60 (I think) days.

Also seems MM can get put right on ONE guest's Magic band rather then getting ONE Photopass+ card.

Also MM doesn't need to mail you the card in advance so you can get the discounted price upto 3 days in advance. I think PP+ required like a week or 2 in advance so they could mail you your card.

We have a 2 year old so we won't need any ride photos

actually if i recall PP+/MM also includes all character dining photos too like Chef Mickeys.

Still might not be for you, but maybe that matters to others.

"memory maker" seems to be a replacement for photopass+ NOT just photopass, that still seems to exist. basically it's photopass with attractions photos included. Attractions+ package of photos from rides is like $50 bucks itself so it is a discount. the one significant difference is that photopass+ got you a free disc of your pictures in the mail but the nes thing allows unlimited downloads for 60 (I think) days. Also seems MM can get put right on ONE guest's Magic band rather then getting ONE Photopass+ card. Also MM doesn't need to mail you the card in advance so you can get the discounted price upto 3 days in advance. I think PP+ required like a week or 2 in advance so they could mail you your card.

Oh thank you!! That makes me happy if I get the attraction pics too!!

confused - if you already purchased PP+ do you still get those features (ie. PRINTED photos at specific dining locations, cd of photos once you have visited and picked what you want)? also, on MDE it says I have not linked my MM to my account . . . if I link does that mean I automatically get MM?? THAT is not what I ordered. I have tried to call but wait times are long:confused3

So from what I understand it is no longer available BUT if you have already purchased it they will honor it OR you can switch it over to the MM which I will not do - I want my printed photos and CD of my pictures

So from what I understand it is no longer available BUT if you have already purchased it they will honor it OR you can switch it over to the MM which I will not do - I want my printed photos and CD of my pictures

This is correct! I just called I'm so upset! Same prices but no stock photos or printed dining photos!! Can't believe they would take this away!! They print them and will now throw them away!!

Does anyone know if the Memory Maker comes with the option of the magic shots? My daughter really, really, really wants that picture of herself holding Tink. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter