Memory Maker ? Very Confused

ThE FuTuRe ImAgInEeR

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to order memory maker for our upcoming vacation (August 10th-18th) and I'm very confused on how this order process works. It doesn't seem to be how the pamphlets explained it. Before starting this I thought I had a pretty good idea of how this worked, now I'm seriously doubting that. I thought that the Memory Maker would be connected to our Magic Bands so we wouldn't have to carry cards? Also what are they delivering us? We would have to choose "Will Call" because they won't arrive before we leave (we're driving so we have to leave on the 8th). If anyone could explain the ordering/Pickup/Usage process to me that would be greatly Appreciated :)

Thanks for the link Dan! :wave2:

I have a question not covered...

I bought MM and it seems to be linked to my DME, but the instructions say I need to go Will Call and bring the print out.

Do I still need to do that before it's activated? Or am I ready to go?

Thanks!

I don't know why they tell people this, unless it's for off site guests.

If you are offsite and don't have magic bands, you would need to go and "activate" it and get your MM card, unless it was delivered to you prior.

If you have magic bands and are staying on site, it should be already linked to your account. You just have to designate a primary member for downloading purchases. And you are good to go on arrival day. Start taking pictures and scan your magic band.

Anyone you are connected with on MDE (if you are the primary member assigned) you will be able to see their pics in your account. You are the only one that can download those pictures, to my knowledge.

Thanks! That's what it looked like to me but wanted to double check.

And of course I just thought of another question...

Can anyone in my traveling party with linked MB use their MB to add photos?
Example.. If my girls go off and ride test track, can they add that ride photo or do I have to as the primary?

My guess is they can, just checking though!

Thanks! That's what it looked like to me but wanted to double check. And of course I just thought of another question... Can anyone in my traveling party with linked MB use their MB to add photos? Example.. If my girls go off and ride test track, can they add that ride photo or do I have to as the primary? My guess is they can, just checking though!

Yes, but you are the only one that can download them

Thanks for the link Dan! :wave2:

I have a question not covered...

I bought MM and it seems to be linked to my DME, but the instructions say I need to go Will Call and bring the print out.

Do I still need to do that before it's activated? Or am I ready to go?

Thanks!
Hey, Laura!!! How you doing, great to see you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter