Memory Maker Stock Photos?

Narawen

Mouseketeer
On my last trip I noticed really cool stock photos appear in our photopass account from certain locations that I hadn't seen before. I didn't have Memory Maker for that trip, however, and it was too pricey to buy the photos individually. I'll have MM on my upcoming November trip, so does anyone know of any locations that give nice stock photos? I'd like to have a list ready to go in November. We'll be visiting all four parks and going to MVMCP.

Locations I noticed in April that gave good stock photos were:
BOG Dinner photos with the Beast
M&G with Gaston
M&G with Peter Pan
M&G with A+E

I know A&E did last year and so did the little Mermaid meet and greet. Not sure about this year though.

We had tons of stock photos on our MM. Over a hundred that just appeared.

Lots of great shots showed up, tons of Enchanted tales with Belle, ToT, Mickey an d Goofy- so much fun!!

Yeah, I'm not sure about any specific places to steer you to, but it is pretty common.

Lots of great shots showed up, tons of Enchanted tales with Belle, ToT, Mickey an d Goofy- so much fun!!

Is there a way to get the stock photos for Enchanted Tales with Belle if we're not in the show? We're a party of two adult women, no kids, and neither of us would really want to be in the show. We did ETWB last fall because I really wanted to see the mirror magic working, but that's all. Could I have the PP cast member just scan our bands before we go?

Is there a way to get the stock photos for Enchanted Tales with Belle if we're not in the show? We're a party of two adult women, no kids, and neither of us would really want to be in the show. We did ETWB last fall because I really wanted to see the mirror magic working, but that's all. Could I have the PP cast member just scan our bands before we go?

Have no idea if that would work or not, guess you could ask. :)

I'm glad they include the stock photos, I just wish they would eliminate the duplicates. For example, it seemed that every stop at an Epcot photo pass photographer caused the same 6 or so stock photos to be added to our account. I'm not joking when I say we ended up with about 10 duplicate stock photos each of various Epcot topiaries!

The only stock photos I got were because I attended Villains Unleashed. Is there something special you need to do to get them? Is it new? (We were there a year ago) Are they in a special folder I forgot to download? :confused3

We had a ton of Halloween stock photos last year after MNSSHP!

Interesting, we also went to MNSSHP last year (and had memory maker) and I don't have ANY stock photos from MNSSHP. I have a couple magic shots that we got, but no stock photos. Most of our MNSSHP photos were character meets though. Maybe we missed the locations to trigger stock photos?

This points to the main reason I asked to begin with, I don't want to miss tons of stock photos because we were unaware of the locations. It seems they added many too, last fall I only got stock photos for Main Street, A+E. This April there seemed to be many more stock photos added to our account.

The only stock photos I got were because I attended Villains Unleashed. Is there something special you need to do to get them? Is it new? (We were there a year ago) Are they in a special folder I forgot to download? :confused3
Interesting, we also went to MNSSHP last year (and had memory maker) and I don't have ANY stock photos from MNSSHP. I have a couple magic shots that we got, but no stock photos. Most of our MNSSHP photos were character meets though. Maybe we missed the locations to trigger stock photos?

This points to the main reason I asked to begin with, I don't want to miss tons of stock photos because we were unaware of the locations. It seems they added many too, last fall I only got stock photos for Main Street, A+E. This April there seemed to be many more stock photos added to our account.

I went last October and got memory maker. I did not have any stock photos in my download. Not one. I was told that it is a relatively new thing, like started this year. I ended up having to purchase a cd with all my photos on it, and that actually came with a separate disc of stock photos.

I have a memory maker I am editing right now, and I have a ton of stock photo's. There is a special section for each park, and then there are some with pretty much every attraction/character meet that we did.

I got tons of stock photos this trip. Ones you wouldn't even expect like Space Mountain .. Rock-n-Roller Coaster (Goofy and Donald getting on the ride).

You'll get a PhotoPass card that you can link to your Memory Maker...I'd think that'd enable the system to add any available stock photos...but I'm pretty sure that it adds ALL the photos from the show too.

Thanks @MataHari22 - good to know! Hope they don't phase them out by next year!! We won't buy a disc because international shipping is ridiculous prices on it!

I really liked the talking Mickey stock pictures, Petes Silly Side Show, Cinderella & Rapunzel both had awesome stock photos and so did Merida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter