Memory Maker Question

marykatmp

Mouseketeer
I saw on another site that someone had purchased Memory Maker for the $169 price one day prior to check-in and was not able to view her pictures for three days, but did in fact have the rights to all photos from her trip. Has anyone else had this experience? We are staying for 7 days/6 nights starting on the 19th and have not made a decision regarding Memory Maker. I am just trying to figure out if we can in fact wait to the last second to make a decision and have all of our pictures. Thanks!

No, if you want the pre-purchase price, it must be purchased at least three days before your trip. They would probably have to purchase any of those prior photos taken in those 3 days as single downloads or pay the $199, which would probably be cheaper, since it is like $14.95 per photo. If what you said was true, there would be no incentive for the prepurchase price, everyone would just wait and still pay $169.

Basically, MM is worth it if you get at least 12 photos that you would want to purchase. I had over 250 photos and 90% of them, were really great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter