Memory maker question

karenTX

Still waiting for that darn Tag Fairy!!!
So is this new Memory Maker thing just Photopass+? If I added it onto my package, what should be coming to me before our trip? Anything? Will I be getting the cd of all my photopass pics or is that extra?
Thanks!

Memory maker is download only. Disc is an addon for 29.95. If you added it on to the package, make sure the primary guest on the reservation is the my Disney experience account owner.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Piggybacking here. If I have a PP+ purchased last year some time, that would be preferable to the new MM, correct? MM does not give me anything more, just less?

Piggybacking here. If I have a PP+ purchased last year some time, that would be preferable to the new MM, correct? MM does not give me anything more, just less?

My understanding is that with PhotoPass+ the cardholder has to go to the ride to get the ride pictures added.
We used MM and anyone in the group could add ride photos. Very handy since we had young adults with us who went on MANY rides and we didn't need to follow up to put the photos on our account.

Thanks, reader.

What about hard copy pictures at the several dining venues that honor PP+/MM?

Thanks, reader.

What about hard copy pictures at the several dining venues that honor PP+/MM?

Just used my last pp+ in January. You are to get hard copies of pictures from select dining and still have to have card scanned to get ride pics, and your cd will still come to you at no extra cost for pp+.
mm+ is all digital and no hard prints w/o extra money output

We ate at Akershus and received hard copy prints of the picture they took there. My understanding is that the pics you should receive as part of your dining should be presented to you.
We also ate at Chef Mickeys and altho they tried to sell us the group pic, we said no and it was on our memory maker.

We ate at Akershus and received hard copy prints of the picture they took there. My understanding is that the pics you should receive as part of your dining should be presented to you.
We also ate at Chef Mickeys and altho they tried to sell us the group pic, we said no and it was on our memory maker.
your Akershus pic was part of meal price so yes you get hard copies there as should every other dining party. Chef Mickey's would be digital images on mm acct. but no hard copies without more money output.

MM also allows you to download right away, so you can download photos while still on vacation and post to facebook, or whatever.

With Memory Maker, you can begin downloading your photos as soon as they are available in your Disney account—or you can wait until you get home and download them all at once.

Either way, you can download your photos as many times as you like until they expire—currently 45 days after the date the photo was taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter