Memory Maker Question

markmcalear

Mouseketeer
We are a large party of 4 adults, 5 children and 2 infants.

I have 2 reservations for our rooms, tickets etc which are both linked to my MDE account.

If I purchase memory maker can everyone in the party use it? And if say my wife and daughter have a photo taken when I am not there can they scan their MBs so that the photo goes into our account?

Subbing to this as we are a large party going in November and it's a question I had too
I want to be able to go off alone with my mom. She's never been. I want to link all my pics

I called and talked to Disney about that last week, not the large number of people in group but about linking everybody in our group and the cm did not ask how many in our group as we are staying in a 2 bedroom villa but she said that whoever has their ressies linked together will be part of the MM package. Only one person will have control of downloading though.

Hope this helps

We were told that each member of group has to have given permission to the one who is the "memory maker" to "view and purchase my photo pass pictures". We are a group of 13 with 4 small children on their first trip 1/25-1/31. REALLY hoping this works...

I called and talked to Disney about that last week, not the large number of people in group but about linking everybody in our group and the cm did not ask how many in our group as we are staying in a 2 bedroom villa but she said that whoever has their ressies linked together will be part of the MM package. Only one person will have control of downloading though.

Hope this helps

There is now a box on MDE that you must click in each of your friends and family section (for friends and family with their own accounts, at least) that you have to check to be able to use Memory Maker together. I think it's "share photos" or something like that.

Sounds good! Thanks everyone!!!
I was going to call Disney myself, but kept putting it off. Love coming to the DIS for help!

We were just at WDW for Christmas week. Your party will have one "Memory Maker" plastic photo card that is the main account. But you can get any photographer to give you a photo pass card and link it to your account later when you have internet access. You can also do this on Main Street in the photo center next to Tony's. In the attractions that take photos, ask for a photo pass card as well. If you visit the BBB, they will give you a regular photo pass as the castle doesn't have reception for the memory maker to upload. Just be sure they show in your account before you leave. At Christmas it took 3 days for the attractions to show up. We were already home before our attraction photos showed up! We had no choice but to just hope they eventually showed as it was too crowded to go back to the attraction to find our photos again on our last day.

I just spoke with a CM on the phone about this. I presented some different scenarios just for clarification and here's what I got....
Can 3 people in my party be in AK getting picture taken and 4 people be in MK getting picture taken and both groups get their bands scanned and photo added to account? YES
Can my brother, who is not the primary Memory Maker subscriber, add the Splash Mountain photo to our account? YES
Can the other family who is linked to our account, edit photos from their computer while I edit on my computer upon our return? YES

These are the answers that I wanted. It seems like a pretty good deal to share in a large group. I hope I'm not missing something, though.

Just got back home literally 5 minutes ago.
To answer the OP's questions, YES.
As long as your memory maker is linked to your disney experience, all linked magic bands are linked to it.
BUT: Make sure all your magic bands are linked to your memory maker. Sometimes, due to technical/software issues, a CM has to physically link all your party's bands to your memory maker, even if the bands show that they are linked on your disney experience. Good thing I noticed my sons' TOT ride pic missing from the first day, so I went to a CM to ask for help and the issue was identified and corrected. It was fixed easily, and they gave us 3 any-ride FP's to compensate for our time.

I just spoke with a CM on the phone about this. I presented some different scenarios just for clarification and here's what I got.... Can 3 people in my party be in AK getting picture taken and 4 people be in MK getting picture taken and both groups get their bands scanned and photo added to account? YES Can my brother, who is not the primary Memory Maker subscriber, add the Splash Mountain photo to our account? YES Can the other family who is linked to our account, edit photos from their computer while I edit on my computer upon our return? YES These are the answers that I wanted. It seems like a pretty good deal to share in a large group. I hope I'm not missing something, though.

They can edit but it has to be in your account. If they edit in their account it won't show up in yours

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks all.

I have just started to purchase via MDE and before I got to the payment page there was a delivery method page...

Default selection was "will call" but there were also shipping options, I thought this was a digital package that was added to your MB? What do they ship or what do you collect at a ticket office?

Thanks all. I have just started to purchase via MDE and before I got to the payment page there was a delivery method page... Default selection was "will call" but there were also shipping options, I thought this was a digital package that was added to your MB? What do they ship or what do you collect at a ticket office?

They ship you the memory maker card. On the back is the number you will need to put into MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter