• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memory Maker Photo

Hi, I think it is worth it to purchase if you are going to take the time (usually just a few minutes) to stop for photos. I think it's great for rides and applicable meet and greets, but to fully get the value you need to stop for other opportunities. There are usually lots of photographers on Main Street in MK, several around the countries in Epoct, but sometimes you need to seek them out in HS and AK (in my opinion).

Hi, want to know if the memory maker photo is worth to purchase?
Worth is generally a personal thing but I'll share a little about our family's Memory Maker experience. We purchased it last December - we had Photopass Plus the year before- and found that it was definitely worth it for our family. At the end of our week long trip we had approximately 400 pictures. We didn't find that it took very much time at all to stop for photos during our day. The borders and special images we were able to add on before downloading the photos made some really great keepsakes of our trip. We also enjoyed getting the ride videos.

We purchased it for our last trip this May-June and loved it. We were only two people but ended up with 350+ photos! It was really nice to have, since we got all of the ride photos with it as well. We brought my very nice camera but had no desire to lug it around the parks once we tried it. The CMs also happily took photos with our cell phone cameras too! We went for a day for NYE this past year and we took so many photos with it in just one day, that for 8 days it made total sense for us. They got amazing photos and we never had to worry about having a stranger take them who might drop/break the camera or phone. We will probably never go without it again!

Worth is generally a personal thing but I'll share a little about our family's Memory Maker experience. We purchased it last December - we had Photopass Plus the year before- and found that it was definitely worth it for our family. At the end of our week long trip we had approximately 400 pictures. We didn't find that it took very much time at all to stop for photos during our day. The borders and special images we were able to add on before downloading the photos made some really great keepsakes of our trip. We also enjoyed getting the ride videos.

I agree it didn't take much time to stop! There were rarely lines for the photographers, but even if there were they moved fast. They got the best angles too! We were much more willing to stop for a few minutes and take photos since we had the package, and we got awesome shots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter