• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memory Maker Photo Album

A photo album with all of your memory pictures printed and put in it? Or do you mean a digital scrapbook?

Yes the memory maker/photo pass site has a photo album option. It is a little pricey compared to shutterfly but includes lots of Disney backgrounds/stickers. You can use photopass photos as well as upload your own.

Related Question: I am actually working on making an album now from my last trip. Before there was always a section of stock Disney photos that I could add. I don't see those now. Is that feature gone. If so I am bummed. I kind of purposely didn't bother taking just random attraction photos knowing I could grab them from the photopass site. I always prefer to worry about the people pictures. I suck at taking those as is!

Yes the memory maker/photo pass site has a photo album option. It is a little pricey compared to shutterfly but includes lots of Disney backgrounds/stickers. You can use photopass photos as well as upload your own.

Related Question: I am actually working on making an album now from my last trip. Before there was always a section of stalk Disney photos that I could add. I don't see those now. Is that feature gone. If so I am bummed. I kind of purposely didn't bother taking just random attraction photos knowing I could grab them from the photopass site. I always prefer to worry about the people pictures. I suck at taking those as is!

So you can use your downloaded photos from MM for Shutterfly ?
So let me make this clear, when we get back from our Dec WDW trip, I'll go to My Disney Experience. There I'll see my photos and be able to download them.
Can I download them to Shutterfly ?
But MM only gives me the ability to download. You don't get hard copies ???
Is this correct ?
Have been to WDW a hundred times but all this new stuff is confusing !
I don't know how on earth someone new to WDW can figure it all out :scared1:

So you can use your downloaded photos from MM for Shutterfly ?
So let me make this clear, when we get back from our Dec WDW trip, I'll go to My Disney Experience. There I'll see my photos and be able to download them.
Can I download them to Shutterfly ?
But MM only gives me the ability to download. You don't get hard copies ???
Is this correct ?
Have been to WDW a hundred times but all this new stuff is confusing !
I don't know how on earth someone new to WDW can figure it all out :scared1:

MM gives you the option of downloading the photos. They will download into zip files on your individual computer. From there you open the folders and they are jpgs like you would download from your camera/phone. I then uploaded them onto shutterfly and order prints from there. You can order prints directly from the Disney money maker/photopass site but they are more. So you could also do a photobook from shutterfly but I like the Disney themes so that I usually do from the Disney site. So no the MM doesn't give you actual hard copies. Just the digital files... but with those you can print from home or wherever you want. Hope that helps! I will also add one nice thing is you can see them on your trip. I think it takes up to 24 hours but usually by the evening all of the photopass pics from that day were already loaded.

MM gives you the option of downloading the photos. They will download into zip files on your individual computer. From there you open the folders and they are jpgs like you would download from your camera/phone. I then uploaded them onto shutterfly and order prints from there. You can order prints directly from the Disney money maker/photopass site but they are more. So you could also do a photobook from shutterfly but I like the Disney themes so that I usually do from the Disney site. So no the MM doesn't give you actual hard copies. Just the digital files... but with those you can print from home or wherever you want. Hope that helps! I will also add one nice thing is you can see them on your trip. I think it takes up to 24 hours but usually by the evening all of the photopass pics from that day were already loaded.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this :flower3:

MM question - we have 2 rooms booked and MM is under my name on my room (but we're a family of 6 and DH has name on other room) will we all link (including the kids) to MM on our MBs? For example if the kids ride BTM without us will their picture link to MM??

I haven't gone on my trip yet, so I don't know if people ever experience glitches, but my dad and I have asked CMs on the phone several times and as long as you are linked in MY Disney Experience, your photos will all be found in one big account, even if you are not all together when you get a photo taken by a photographer or on a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter