Memory maker & multiple groups...

ALD85

DIS Veteran
IM traveling with family and we have 3 separate reservations but I have them all linked to my account. If I get memory maker under my reservation will their photos end up on it too?

Yes. Make sure you're all listed as "family and friends" and that you set each friends preferences to "this person can view and share photos" (not sure of exact wording). Then anyone in the group should be able to get their band scanned at a photopass photographer or ride a ride that takes ride photos, and all of these will be captured in your memory maker. It works even if you are not all together at the time. At trip's end, only the owner of memory maker can actually download the photos, so you'll need to either do it for everyone or share your password.

IM traveling with family and we have 3 separate reservations but I have them all linked to my account. If I get memory maker under my reservation will their photos end up on it too?

Yes they should. We had a group of 10 and all our photos were visible on my Mom's account (she had the MM entitlement). Keep in mind, everyone needs to select the option to allow their friends to see and purchase Photopass photos under the Family and Friends menu on MDE:

Share PhotoPass Photos
This friend can view and purchase my PhotoPass photos. This friend can view and purchase my PhotoPass photos.

Another tip... only the person with the MM entitlement will be able to see the ride photos. You will see all your friends and family ride photos as well but only you will have them in your account.

Does this mean that we can buy one Memory Maker for a big group? I will be traveling with my extended family. 4 o 5 rooms total.

Does this mean that we can buy one Memory Maker for a big group? I will be traveling with my extended family. 4 o 5 rooms total.

Yep! I went with extended family, 12 people, 4 rooms, one memory maker for $150, 480ish photos before counting edited versions with borders added on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter