• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memory maker managing accounts

Ela1972

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I have purchased the memory maker and have my family linked so we can all view and purchase each other's photos. So far so good!
My question is for those accounts that are managed (eg children, adults who haven't set up my disney account) I am unable to edit to allow photo sharing. Do their settings follow the settings of the person who manages the account?
Thanks in advance
Ela

You don't need to edit those settings as technically it is your account. As long as those people who have their own accounts have the settings correct, it will be fine. Just remember that, if others make changes to photos in their own account (adding borders etc), those changes will not show up in the Memory Maker holder's account. Any changes that are to be downloaded with the MM entitlement need to be made within the account that has that entitlement.

You don't need to edit those settings as technically it is your account. As long as those people who have their own accounts have the settings correct, it will be fine. Just remember that, if others make changes to photos in their own account (adding borders etc), those changes will not show up in the Memory Maker holder's account. Any changes that are to be downloaded with the MM entitlement need to be made within the account that has that entitlement.

Thank you so much!

Please help! I am technologically challenged! I want to buy a Memory Maker for our family trip. I have my MDE account and the rest of my family has an account. We are linked because she was able to make FP reservations for me. Please tell me if I am right. I buy the MM. I will be able to see their pictures and they will be able to see mine. Will we both be able to download them, add borders and edit them? Is there an option to buy a CD? Do I have to link every person in the other party? (4 adults and 3 kids) I am sorry if these questions sound silly. I just don't want to mess up.

Please help! I am technologically challenged! I want to buy a Memory Maker for our family trip. I have my MDE account and the rest of my family has an account. We are linked because she was able to make FP reservations for me. Please tell me if I am right. I buy the MM. I will be able to see their pictures and they will be able to see mine. Will we both be able to download them, add borders and edit them? Is there an option to buy a CD? Do I have to link every person in the other party? (4 adults and 3 kids) I am sorry if these questions sound silly. I just don't want to mess up.

Like wilma-bride said, only the person who is in charge of the account will be able to edit them, and that person is also the only one who would be able to download them. You can buy a CD, but it would be cheaper to burn your own. I'm pretty sure that you would have to have every person listed on your Friends and Family list to have them be able to share your MM.

Thank you. Do all the edits need to be made on the same computer? For example, if I give them my account name and password, can they also edit the pictures? Or, do the pictures need to be downloaded to a computer and then you add the borders etc.?

The borders get added before you download. You can give them your name and password so that they can edit the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter