• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

memory card question

pattypatty

Earning My Ears
i have a sony p200 7mp camera. and I have a 1gb memory card if i buy another 1gb memory card how many pics can I take?? is it enough?

you should get approximately 1000 pictures per 1gb memory card.
depending on what you photo, you may have enough space.
YOU can always get your memory card photos transferred onto a disc. It can be transferred at Walgreens, Walmart, just about any photo store. I am not sure if there is a place to get the memory cards transferred to a disc on site, but try at any of the Kodak film stores at WDW.
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

just another 124 days until next trip to WDE
:hourglass :hourglass :wave: :wave: :wave:

pattypatty said:
i have a sony p200 7mp camera. and I have a 1gb memory card if i buy another 1gb memory card how many pics can I take?? is it enough?

It totally depends on the settings you use. If you take every picture at the 7MP mode, you should get about 263 photos per card.

If I were you, I would reduce the settings to be the equivalent of 5MP - you would get about 370 photos per card and still be able to print every one of them as an 8x10 and get photo-quality results.

If you only wanted to print 5x7's - you could set the camera to operate @ 4MP and get 500 photos per card.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/media/flash/d/digtalimaging/demo1v5.swf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter