• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

memory card question

pattypatty

Earning My Ears
i have a sony p200 7mp camera. and I have a 1gb memory card if i buy another 1gb memory card how many pics can I take?? is it enough?

go outside, shot one average pic at the quality level you like, and then load it on puter to see how big your pic file is. divide 1 gig by this file size and then you will have a ballpark idea of the amount of pics you can fit on your card. At this point, you need to decide if a 1 gig card is enough for you.

Should be able to take about 280 shots per 1gb memory stick.

Kelly Grannell said:
the manual will tell you so too.

reading the manual is a good thing.

sorry if I sound b1tchy.

having a bad day ???

Kelly Grannell said:
Somebody stole my muslin after my photoshoot. I'll have to rebuy it for US$350 plus shipping. :(

you're kidding,,,what a lowlife....

where were you...??? private property, public...??

I'm so sorry to here that,,I'd be upset too... :grouphug:
:grouphug:

I was in a rented studio, I needed the height and my home studio doesn't have the height. Before taking everything down I went out for my very late breakfast. When I got back, the backdrop have disappeared. Time to call Steve Skaeser again. Including shipping and duties, I break even with my income from today's shoot but I've lost time, gas, parking, studio rental for 2 hours, and breakfast money.

I'm still ticked off about it. Especially because it was the first time I used the backdrop.

Kelly Grannell said:
I was in a rented studio, I needed the height and my home studio doesn't have the height. Before taking everything down I went out for my very late breakfast. When I got back, the backdrop have disappeared. Time to call Steve Skaeser again. Including shipping and duties, I break even with my income from today's shoot but I've lost time, gas, parking, studio rental for 2 hours, and breakfast money.

I'm still ticked off about it. Especially because it was the first time I used the backdrop.

I'm sorry that happened to you Kelly.

Kelly Grannell said:

I'd be talking to the person you rented the studio from, they should be responsible if it disappeared from their property...

The ploice supposedly will take care of it. But because muslins are all hand made, they can't be exactly the way I want it.

since you shoot digital anyway, why not just get a chromakey blue or green ??

maybe I should learn how to use that (I know how to use it in a basic way, but not if I'm taking extreme angles, having multilayer backdrops etc)

Very sorry to hear what happened to you, Kelly.

Kelly Grannell said:
The ploice supposedly will take care of it. But because muslins are all hand made, they can't be exactly the way I want it.

could you have one made using pictures of the stolen one, to recreate it the best as possible

Funny you should suggest that. I've just sent the backdrop picture last night to Skaeser asking them to recreate it for me.

you and I have been thinking alike way too much lately... :smooth:

GOOD NEWS!!!!!! Steve from Steve Kaeser Backgrounds called me up this morning saying that I don't need to pay for the replacement (just the shipping)!!!! Yaaaaaay!

I guess buying 8 backdrops from him helps huh?

Great news, Kelly! Sorry you even had to get a replacement (that stinks about the muslin being stolen). I hope it arrives quickly! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter