• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memory Books for Autograph Books?

nikki7680

Mouseketeer
About 2 years ago, I saw posts from someone that used a memory book from like Shutterfly or something like it, to make autograph books for Disney. Is anyone familiar with this or have a template

We do this. I just go to Shutterfly and use all of our old pictures with characters to make a new book. One page per character or set. Make sure to leave a little room for those you dont have pictures of.

We always get people asking to see the books and the characters make a big deal about seeing their picture. I even had a CM take it back to the break room this time to get a signature for us.

I do the smaller square size and I have done both hard back and paper. Paper is easier for me and hardback is easier for the characters.

There are some really talented folks in the DISigns forum that are nice enough to share templetes of books they've created. I got a really nice one that someone shared there on my last trip. They created it using the Picaboo site. There were pages for each character with their picture and I could personalize the covers with my kids names. I downloaded the template and ordered them off the picaboo site. They were really nice quality photobooks. Picaboo at the time was running a sale and I got them for $10 each.

The characters all made a really big deal out of looking at their picture in the books or pictures of other characters. I felt bad for poor Eeyore though. The page for him to sign had a picture of Pooh and Tigger and he got so sad and kept gesturing to ask why his picture wasn't in there. Poor Eeyore.

We do this. I just go to Shutterfly and use all of our old pictures with characters to make a new book. One page per character or set. Make sure to leave a little room for those you dont have pictures of.

We always get people asking to see the books and the characters make a big deal about seeing their picture. I even had a CM take it back to the break room this time to get a signature for us.

I do the smaller square size and I have done both hard back and paper. Paper is easier for me and hardback is easier for the characters.

My kinds are much older now but I did this before the memory books even became available.
I would print out my childrens old pictures with characters and make a book out of it while at work.
The characters LOVED the book and when we saw Cindy and the Prince and I Belle for Breakfast at the Castle they LOVED it and it were really talking about it. It was the same Belle and after she saw the book, she took Cindy and the Prince to our table to show them and said this is the book I just told you about. I was quite proud of myself that day :cheer2:
Now, having the Photobooks, it would be a WONDERFUL keepsake from your trip, although you have old photos but they are now autographed.

I'm doing this for my nephews as part of their xmas presant. I have tons of character only photos that I used and will get authographed during our next trip. I put a cute group photo on cover with kid's name andback has picture of lightening and mater as I can't quite fiqure out how cars are going to sign book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter