Memories Scrapbook Store

mantaz

<font color=deeppink>I just thought my computer wa
If you have a Memories near you, check them out. They are going out of business here in GA and are already 40% off. I had fun at the one near me.

The one in Virginia just announced they were having a 40% off of EVERYTHING sale, but aren't saying they are closing.

Hhhmmm . . . wonder if they are just converting to a Paper Zone? Or closing the store completely?

I just got that email about 40% off, I did wonder about that. it would be a shame if it closes, I like it sooooo much better than the scrapbook store in ashburn... wonder if they would tell us if they were closing?

My store is mad that they are closing. They have no idea why and haven't heard if it will later turn into a paperzone. Now I will have to drive 45+minutes to get to the next scrapbook store. Even there online site is having a sale and since they are owned by paperzone why not just convert over to their website? They even have the same design. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Mantaz-
Have you tried out the new scrapbook store in Decatur yet? I went to it for the first time today and it is really cute. It doesn't have a lot of stuff yet, but what it does have is really nice. Most of the stuff that was in there I had never seen offered anywhere else before.

I will really miss the Memories in Snellville. I hate to see them go. I really like Archivers, but it is over an hour drive for me. I only make it up there a couple of times a year, but it looks like I will have to go more often now.

I heard it mentioned at the Memories but couldn't catch the name of it. Where are you located at? Maybe we should hit Archivers together to save on gas! :)

I'm in Conyers. My biggest problem right now is not that I can't seem to get to Archivers, but that I am not spending enough time getting caught up on all the scrapbooking that I need to do! We went on a cruise this summer and so far I only have the first page and the left side of the second page. I just can't seem to get inspired!

Have either one of you guys been to Scrapbook clearance store near the Mall of GA? Quiet a drive from Conyers, but everything in the store is 50% off. they have tons of stickers and paper, although it's not the most up to date paper, but some great deals! I think they also have a website by the same name. Might be worth checking out!

I have been there once but it just didn't impress me in the least bit. Nothing jumped out to say "Buy me you need me." My cruise album was fun. It was the Disney Cruise and I can't wait to do it again. I am currently working on my DD's baby album. It is quite a change for me as I am usually trying to stay as close to up to date on my Disney albums. I have 3 trips to do from last year but am taking a break right now

I haven't been to the one at the Mall of Georgia, but I was reading CK the other night, and it mentions one up by Town Center. One of my daughters is in the area, so I think I might check it out the next time I visit her.

I am excited about doing my cruise album (not Disney, but the Freedom of the Seas), but for some reason I just can't seem to make any of my pages stand out...they are all so boring and I don't know why! I guess the creative juices just aren't flowing right now. Luckily I don't scrap very many of my Disney trips any more, or I would be soooooo behind. I only do the trips that had special meaning, like when we brought my oldest daughter's fiancee (he was only her boyfriend back then) the summer of 2005. He had never been to WDW before, so everything was so exciting to him! It was really funny!

My store is mad that they are closing. They have no idea why and haven't heard if it will later turn into a paperzone. Now I will have to drive 45+minutes to get to the next scrapbook store. Even there online site is having a sale and since they are owned by paperzone why not just convert over to their website? They even have the same design. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Can you share a link to the Website please? I just tried to Google it, but couldn't find it.:confused3

I found a Website for the Scrapbook clearance store StepMom3 mentioned, but there were no products listed. :( LOL

Thanks ladies! :teeth: Although I don't know why I'm looking for another place to spend money! :lmao:

Hi, Paperzone is closing all the east coast stores by the end of the month. A few are reopening up a privetly owned LSS. I went to the Decatur store on Friday and wasn't impressed. Everything seemed to be kinda random. I went to Archiver's on Saturday and talked to an employee there, they are talking about opening another Georgia store, near the Marrietta area. not really sure when it would open, but that would be great for me.

BTW, anything left at Memories stores are now 50% off.

I went in there on Friday and they didn't have much left. Mainly paper. I did find some penguin stickers that I needed for a Mr. Penguin autograph we got on our October trip to WDW. I do hope they open something else around here.

Ann, do you remember the name of the decatur store? Thanks!

I'm not Ann, but I think it is Scrap Chic Boutique. Their sign wasn't up yet when I went there last week, so I'm not positive. You have to keep in mind that they have only been open a few weeks (maybe a month), so the store is not packed with stuff, but what they have is nice. I tend to like a less crowded store, so I am hoping that they don't fill it up too much...I get overwhelmed when there is too much stuff!

was just in the sterling va one today, they are closing as well. they will be gone by the end of the month. everything except the class page kits, cards and the cute hand made albums is 40% off. stuff was FLYING out the door this evening. The girl did say that they were closing all the stores on the east coast. bummer.

I'm not Ann, but I think it is Scrap Chic Boutique. Their sign wasn't up yet when I went there last week, so I'm not positive. You have to keep in mind that they have only been open a few weeks (maybe a month), so the store is not packed with stuff, but what they have is nice. I tend to like a less crowded store, so I am hoping that they don't fill it up too much...I get overwhelmed when there is too much stuff!

It is called scrapchic boutique They've only been open 3 weeks, so if it's going to be a long drive for you, give them a few weeks before you go.

Memories in Alpharetta their last day is going to be 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter