• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memories Photopass Book

shenaniganzz

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

We are just back from our vacation and I am still confused about the way the Photopass promotion works.

We booked the Magic Your Way package with dining. We did receive a booklet with a voucher that states we can use a coupon code at checkout on the site and it will remove the cost of one Disney's Photopass Photobook with 20 pages.

Soooo... is that just a book? A book with 20 pictures included? Where do I find this on the site??

TIA!! :confused:

I really like the book. We have just finished our 3rd and are awaiting it in the mail.

You would go to disneyphotopass.com and create an account and then input all the codes on the back of any photopass cards you accumulated. You can then use those pictures to create a really nice book with whatever pictures you want and you can add text, change themes, etc. It's actually very elaborate this year with many more choices of themes and customization than previous years.

Is this the $79.99 book? I got the same voucher.. can't believe that it is included in the package! That basically makes the Pre paid photo cd only $20!!

Is this the $79.99 book? I got the same voucher.. can't believe that it is included in the package! That basically makes the Pre paid photo cd only $20!!

The voucher has absolutely nothing to do with the photo CD (pre-paid or not)!
It is for the memory book only.

Thanks for the info!!

Okay - I figure out the Photobook but there doesn't seem to be a promotion code anywhere?!! I tried our reservation code and the ref code but neither is working. Do you know where I find that code?

Thanks again :)

I just ordered my book last night.

The promo code is the code on the back of the photopass card you received in the mail when your disney vouchers came in.

I hope that helps. It worked perfect for me and deducted the amount immediately.

For the promotion, can you only use the photos that PhotoPass photographers take or can you upload your own photos and use those?

i just preorderd the memories package. what i want to know is how much is it to add addtl pages to the album? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter