• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

memories,magic and you photo's ???

Scrooge McDuck fan

How do you know when you run out of invisible ink?
how do you submit photo's for the show? And is there a show schedule?I would love to see my two monsters on the castle....thx:yay:

I believe they are taken from the Photo Pass photos that day. There is no way to submit a photo.

Scrooge McDuck fan said:
how do you submit photo's for the show? And is there a show schedule?I would love to see my two monsters on the castle....thx:yay:

I wasn't under the impression that you could submit anything. the photos are pulled from the PP photos taken that day, I believe. There was a separate site where you could upload your own Disney memory photos, but that was quite a while ago and I'm not sure if it still exists or not.

On our last trip (September 2011) we ran into one of the photographers that were taking pictures in the morning for the show. She was in Fantasyland. She stopped us and took probably 20 pictures of us. We ended up having two pictures show up in the show that night. Couldn't believe it when we saw the show.

This happened to us too, back in Dec. It would seem that they have some roving photographers shooting specifically for the show each day. Perhaps they pull from that day's photopass too... BTW, the shots from the special photographer were added to our photopass when he took them...

We had a photo of my wife, daughter and grandchildren shown on the castle. Almost forgot Micky & Minnie.
7769390542_792b2a468b_b.jpg

The photos are taken day of in MK. The Photopass cards they are currently handing out in MK come in a little folder. This folder explains that the photos taken in park that day may be used for the MM&Y show that evening. It also says if you don't want your photos used, to go to the Photopass desk prior to a certain time and they can exclude your photos. But it is sheer dumb luck if your photo is used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter