• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memorial Weekend on the Wonder Sails May 27th!!

DisneyWhirled

DIS Veteran
We were originally on the Wonder for this sailing, but have since changed our plans, but I cannot delete the post.

If you are cruising on this cruise, have a great time!!

This will be our 7th Disney Cruise and 8th Disney Cruise. It will be just me and my husband. We needed some time without the kids.

We are doing back to back cruises with this being the first one and the second being May 30th (5 day). We booked this using our Disney Vacation Club points and were fortunate enough to be able to stay in the same stateroom for both cruises. We are in stateroom 6303.

We also booked the 5 day Dream cruise for June 7th, 2011.

We are so excited to get back into cruising. We had taken a few years off due to having children and also because of $$.

I was wondering if anyone has booked or experienced snorkling excursions in Nassau and at Castaway Cay (not the snorkeling in the Lagoon, but the actual excursion)?

I'm also wondering about our stateroom 6303, has anyone stayed in that room? If so how was it, quite? This will be our first time staying in an inside stateroom.

We will be on the cruise with you. Also DVC members!

Going on the cruise with my husband and kids. My parents are coming as well (Its their first cruise!)

Tricia

Our family of five will be joining in on the fun. Myself, DW, DS14, DS12 & DD9. Getting very excited for our first ever cruise. Also, DVC members. Staying 3 nights at BLT, then the Wonder, then 2 nights at VWL, then 3 nights at VB.

Should be a great trip.

Anyone going to Atlantis for the day in Nassau?

Hi there yes we will be on this cruise as well, this will be #8 for us. And are beginning to wonder if we should be DVC members and how much is the real cost like?

We booked this cruise last week while on the Magic. It will an early birthday present for my Dsis who will be traveling with me. I'm Annette (turned 40 on the Magic) and sister is Amanda (41). We're both from Lansing, MI.

Our family of five will be joining in on the fun. Myself, DW, DS14, DS12 & DD9. Getting very excited for our first ever cruise. Also, DVC members. Staying 3 nights at BLT, then the Wonder, then 2 nights at VWL, then 3 nights at VB.

Should be a great trip.

We are thinking about it. We did the catamaran cruise and the ardastra gardens tour. Neither of which we would do again. I have stayed at Atlantis, but it was YEARS ago. Would love to go back. Plus, with my parents with us, I think it would be fun to go see. If we go to Atlantis we would just do the tour or beach day. Not sure yet.

Tricia

Should be a great trip.

My wife and I and three daughters (14, 10, 7) will be on this cruise. We are considering booking a room at the Comfort Inn & Suites to get the water park passes at Atlantis. But, they only let you book 4 to a room. Do you know if you can purchase the fifth pass at the resort? We are staying after the cruise at OKW for the week. The cruise is a last minute surprise for our girls after (we hope) a great school year.

Looking forward to it!

We booked the Atlantis tour (no waterpark :guilty:)

I am hoping the new slide area will be available on Castaway Cay when we are there.

We will be at Boardwalk for the week after the cruise. Hoping addonitis does not happen when we are cruising!

My daughter and I are on this cruise also. We are doing the parks before the cruise AKL/OKW. We also booked an Atlantis tour. We wanted the guided tour of the Dig and not do on our own.

Does anyone want to do fish extender gifts?

BTW, saw pelican plunge is open!!!!

Tricia

We will be on this cruise. Me, DH and DS(7). This will be our first cruise. Would be happy to plan a meet with anyone after cruise has started.
:flower3:

We are from Springfield, My Three Girls.
As per my previous post, I made part of it in error. I would like to be part of a meet, but I wouldn't know the first thing about planning a get-together. Being a newbie at the cruising thing, I would just rather be part of a meet, then to have to plan one.

We are from Springfield, My Three Girls.
As per my previous post, I made part of it in error. I would like to be part of a meet, but I wouldn't know the first thing about planning a get-together. Being a newbie at the cruising thing, I would just rather be part of a meet, then to have to plan one.

I understand. We've been on several cruises, but wouldn't want to either. It's also kind of hard to find time for a meet on a 3-day cruise. There's so much to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter