Memorial Day Weekend???

vargas17

Mouseketeer
My ds 4th birthday is May 26th. I keep thinking how awesome it would be to celebrate his birthday at WDW:cake: The only problem is that it falls right with memorial day weekend. I checked prices online and if we went the 22-29 of may, it would knock off about $500 from our trip cost:goodvibes Is that weekend really that bad? I really like the thoght of the savings and a awesome 4th birthday. Keep in mind that this will be our first trip. Any experiences with that weekend??

I've been there before during Memorial day week and the weekend was pretty busy. We'll be there on the 28th - June 4th this year. For a $500 savings I wouldn't hesitate. Crowds only get worse from then through summer. I've found the week before Memorial day to be a good time. My friend that goes with me works at the school so its never a good time for us.

My thinking is that it would be okay if the weekend was kinda busy b/c we would still have the other days. I am also trying to be realistic about our schedule knowing that dd or ds will not be energizer bunnies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter