• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

memorial day weekend?

renaibr

Earning My Ears
how busy are the parks during memorial day in may and the few days before and after that weekend?
thanks

Welcome to the Dis,glad to see you on the boards.That is a busy time at WDW but if you are willing to arrive early and use Fast Pass at park of your choice you should be fine.If you are staying on property you might want to use your EMH perk to get a jump start to your park day.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

It's crowded but not terrible. Danny has some good ideas. We go at this time every year and I subscribe to Tour Guide Mike. His least crowded parks per day is worth a million dollars!

We have gone the week before/during memorial day weekend the last two years. I really like the week leading up to it. The parks are busy, but crowds are extremely managable (with the use of a few timely fastpasses you dont have to wait more than 10 min for much of anything). The memorial day weekend can get prettty busy tho. The crows got much bigger on sat than the week before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter