MemoLink

fio006

Mouseketeer
I have been waiting since 12/22 for a $10 GC from Memolink. Is anyone else waiting as long as I?

Yup! I'm waiting on one from 11/1/2000!! :mad: And also one from 2/23/01. Neither one has even been filled yet!!

I don't know if you received the same e-mail that I got about a month ago concerning the filling of GC, but it was from the CEO of memolink stating the same problems as the other rewards programs that they aren't being paid .....ect. I have a GC from 1/29 that has not been filled yet and I was told in this letter it won't be filled till the end of July:eek: They were just starting to fill the Nov. GC. I didn't save the e-mail so I can't remember what else was in there. I was planning on using mine for my June trip thinking that if I cashed in in January I would surely have it by JUne, I guess I was really wrong. I haven't done that program since. I think it's just to long to wait for a GC. I hope you get all of yours soon. I have a few more months to wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter