• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memolink email

rafikimom

<font color=FF99FF>I don't have any proof that I'v
I received an email today from them letting me know my "check is in the mail"! Ha! I went back to check my account and found I cashed out last March. That is March of 2004! :faint: I definitely won't be holding my breath waiting for that reward if it took over a year to process it. I'll keep you posted if it shows up! :rolleyes1

Hey lucky you! I cashed out on 01/01/04 and have yet to get an "in the mail" email. Likeyou - I'm not holding my breath.

Keep us posted though. I'd like to know how long it will take to arrive. :hourglass

Update!!! Just received my check from memolink :earseek: No one faint or anything! Not bad turn around time...1 year and a couple of months!! :scratchin Maybe there is some hope for those of you who have cashed out patiently waiting :sad2:

Hey, guys! I know I haven't been around at all lately. Life has gotten in the way of my RPs. :( And I just haven't been clicking like I use to.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I've got you beat. LOL!

I cashed out September of 2003 for a $25 WalMart gift card. At one point I was sure they had cancelled it and put the points back in my account.

Well, low and behold I got an email around April 21 saying it had shipped, and I received it on April 25!

I had ordered and received a $15 WalMart card in between there. Ordered January of 2004 and received this past September. But then I made sure to order some ink cartridges through them so that maybe the'd process my order.

Miracles do happen!

ETA: My siggie is fixed now. This is what happens when you leave the boards for months and months....

I have you all beat!!!

They owe me $40.00 in gift cards. The first one that is owed to me is from August 2003!. It is so frustrating. I wrote them a nasty note. They said that they would have my prizes delivered to me within 60 days. Let me see, that will pretty much bring it up to the 2 year mark! I'll believe it when I see it! Good luck to us all in receiving our prizes. :confused3

You all had me very scared--I was hoping to have my $25.00 cash before I left for my vacation. I guess I was just lucky--after 30 days I rec'd my "check is in the mail" and within five days from there I rec'd. my check. Perhaps they are getting better about fulfilling? I'm sure I'd be unhappy about a one to two year wait!

Sally :wave:

:faint: Not memolink! I'm glad to see someone get a great turn around time on their rewards! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter