• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Membership Thanksgiving Dinner

I know its at the conteporary...and i also have not heard great things about it

My cousin and her family, 2 young daughters, 4 adults went last year, and they enjoyed it. The kids enjoyed it the most, but everyone enjoyed the food.

I'm surprised at how many members aren't aware of all of the member only benefits, events, etc that are available. Many of which didn't really have a significant impact on our decision to buy in, but they are available nonetheless. When we book a trip the first thing we do is check to see which ones we can take advantage of (if we haven't planned a trip around on of them). The Thanksgiving Dinner isn't anything to write home about, but it isn't exactly a meal at Golden Corral either. We would definitely do it again if we ever decide to go back during the Holidays again. Pretty sure we have fully accepted the "been there, done that and got the t-shirt" mentality though...Lol!!

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/

I'm surprised at how many members aren't aware of all of the member only benefits, events, etc that are available. Many of which didn't really have a significant impact on our decision to buy in, but they are available nonetheless. When we book a trip the first thing we do is check to see which ones we can take advantage of (if we haven't planned a trip around on of them). The Thanksgiving Dinner isn't anything to write home about, but it isn't exactly a meal at Golden Corral either. We would definitely do it again if we ever decide to go back during the Holidays again. Pretty sure we have fully accepted the "been there, done that and got the t-shirt" mentality though...Lol!!

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/

For reasons that only Disney knows DVC doesn't seem to really care if qualified owners attend the member extras. They do a really poor job of sharing info about them.

That's why IMO, they are mostly for show and used as a advertising tool when selling direct.

:earsboy: Bill

We did this dinner last year. While the food was good, it wasn't $90 pp good, especially when your 14 and 12 year old are charged as adults and they eat mac and cheese and nuggets. We won't do it again. This year we will be dining at Trail's End for Thanksgiving dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter