• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

member site

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
just tried 2 times and can't get past ( sign in) it just freezes, anyone else. Isn't this DVC site great:rolleyes:

I can't get in either. It is the 7 month mark for Christmas week, I'm sure many are trying to make changes and 'clogging' the system.

I cleared my browsing history and all that junk, per DVC Doctor's suggestion. Helped a lot. This is on Chrome.

just tried 2 times and can't get past ( sign in) it just freezes, anyone else. Isn't this DVC site great:rolleyes:
I had this problem recently. I found that after entering my login information and clicking the button to sign in, it took 90 seconds to get into the site. During that time it appeared to be frozen but it did finally log me in. Once in, the site behaved normally.

So if you decide to give it another try, wait a minute and a half at least before giving up.

ETA: Just tried logging in and got in almost immediately. 12:45PM Eastern time.

ETA: Ugh, just got a system error and got kicked out. Ah, actually it didn't kick me out. I clicked on a link within the member site and after a couple of minutes it brought up that page. I sure wouldn't do anything critical on the DVC member website today.

Last edited:

I found that after entering my login information and clicking the button to sign in, it took 90 seconds to get into the site. During that time it appeared to be frozen but it did finally log me in. Once in, the site behaved normally.

I've been having this exact problem on and off for a little over a month now. I just signed in to see how it worked for me and came across this same problem again right now. For some reason it takes forever to go through the sign in process.

Yes, I've been having that problem. Like Lisa said you can wait and it will probably finish but take FOREVER. Or, what I've found is that I'll stop the screen loading and then hit the reload button and if it usually takes me to the home screen and has me logged in. A couple of times it's taken me to the sign in screen again and when I've completed it again it logs me in quickly.

It's all very glitchy this afternoon and evening. Several times I couldn't even get the log-in link to appear.

It just seems like eventually Disney would get a little embarrassed over how poor their websites operate. :rolleyes2

I am experiencing the same problems trying to log on, I am just trying to verify my available points since I plan on booking a trip at the 11 month mark early May.

Looks like DVC rolled out a redesign of the site. Hopefully that was the reason why we all had problems logging in, and now that it's rolled out things will be better.

i can't log in, just keeps kicking me out. Why is it that every time i try to book at the 11 or 7 month mark on the day, the website isn't working. Do i just have bad luck, or does the site always have problems?

I just got a message that said the site was down when I logged in. Yesterday when I was trying to check availability the tool was giving me wrong point totals. I thought I was losing my mind for a few minutes- very frustrating!!

Yes, I've been having that problem. Like Lisa said you can wait and it will probably finish but take FOREVER. Or, what I've found is that I'll stop the screen loading and then hit the reload button and if it usually takes me to the home screen and has me logged in. A couple of times it's taken me to the sign in screen again and when I've completed it again it logs me in quickly.

I've been having this same issue for awhile as well.

Glad to hear it isn't just me. I tried logging in just now and it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. Stop trying when it said I have one more attempt. Then I tried closing out of the site and going back in. Now it keeps redirecting me to the site for DVC sales, not the member site. When I tried calling it said my wait time is 20 minutes. Sorry, my break at work isn't that long. Hope they have it up this afternoon!

I apparently missed the whole new website. It's the same old one except it worked properly and allowed me to log in easily about 5 minutes ago.

They just completely broke the site trying to roll out the redesign. FAIL.

I've been having this problem for a month or two.... I also noticed the same issue when I was logging into DCL... sit and sit and sit....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter