Member Services

JudithM

DIS Veteran
I just got off the phone with a very pleasant cast member in Member Services who was very helpful. A few times during the time I was on hold the recording told me Member Services was busy helping members planning trips during the holidays. So I knew right off that I would have to wait. I didn't time it, but I bet I was on hold maybe five minutes. The cast member helped me make reservations for my trips this year plus bank some points.

I have always had great experiences with MS as well! They are very pleasant and helpful and have given me banking tips also. :)

<font color=red>
Carol</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board</font>
<font color=red>Co Moderator - Cruise Board</font>
<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - DVC Board</font>
<font color=red>Cruise and DVC Chat Host</font>

I, also, had very good experiences with MS this week. Called on Mon. and Tues. to change an Aug. reservation at BWV to VB and OKW at the 7 month window. On hold for less than 2 minutes both times.

Especially when I had a ton of questions about how to do our first exchange. That was before I knew about this board! :)

Disneydiane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter