Member Services

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by JudithM, Jan 31, 2001.

1. JudithM

JudithM DIS Veteran

I just got off the phone with a very pleasant cast member in Member Services who was very helpful. A few times during the time I was on hold the recording told me Member Services was busy helping members planning trips during the holidays. So I knew right off that I would have to wait. I didn't time it, but I bet I was on hold maybe five minutes. The cast member helped me make reservations for my trips this year plus bank some points.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. CarolAnnC

CarolAnnC <font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin

I have always had great experiences with MS as well! They are very pleasant and helpful and have given me banking tips also. :)

<font color=red>
    Carol</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board</font>
    <font color=red>Co Moderator - Cruise Board</font>
    <font color=blue>Co-Moderator - DVC Board</font>
    <font color=red>Cruise and DVC Chat Host</font>

4. Credit Man

Credit Man <font color=teal>Love the shark reef<br><font colo

I, also, had very good experiences with MS this week. Called on Mon. and Tues. to change an Aug. reservation at BWV to VB and OKW at the 7 month window. On hold for less than 2 minutes both times.

5. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

Especially when I had a ton of questions about how to do our first exchange. That was before I knew about this board! :)

Disneydiane