Member Perks Question

KyCruisinSusan

Proud DVC/AKV Owner
So tell me how easy/hard it is to get LaNouba tickets with the DVC discount. :confused:

I have my calendar marked for the day that I need to call Member Services to order them but how do I know for sure what dates will be available for purchase. :confused3 I know what day I want tickets for and according to the Cirque website the day I am looking at is a performance day.

Has anyone ever used this perk and how did it work out for you?

Discounts for La Nouba come and go so are not always available. When available the discounts can usually only be used fairly close to the performance date, like 1 or 2 months ahead. You can sign up on the Cirque website to be a member (free) and that will give you some additional chances for discounts sometimes, again usually close to the performance date.
I like to book 6 months ahead so I just buy vouchers from Undercover Tourist to save a few bucks. That way I get the best choice of seats.

Never been but apparently the discount isn't always available and it is for category 2 tickets only. The current perk is available from now until 12/15/11.

All you can do is call MS to see if your date is included.

:earsboy: Bill

So I'm guessing that none of you have ever gotten La Nouba tickets with your DVC membership :confused3
Got them with the FL resident discount in Sept, 2010. It shouldn't be that difficult. I think it's only second tier tickets that are discounted though.

Four of us went Oct. 11 using the FL resident discount. I just called the Cirque number and asked for the discount. We paid on the phone and then picked up the tickets at Will Call the night of the performance. The discount is for level 2 and we were very pleased with our seats. It was so worth it.

We went Oct 4th with the DVC discount. Tickets were $50 each before tax. Had to be ordered 30 days in advance through MS. Great deal but that offer is currently not on the DVC Member site. It would be worth a call to MS to check and see if there are any discounts.

Good luck!!

I've also seen some posts that people call the La Nouba box office and asked if a DVC member discount was available and La Nouba gave them the discount.

We are arriving Tuesday at AK and I saw the DVC discount and called member services and had no problems getting tickets for the night before Thanksgiving. It is only offered periodically and time limited. Just call MS if you have a date within time frame.
We are excited as we have never been to any of their shows and our 3 DS don't know we got tickets. Our middle DS turns 13 Thanksgiving day so going to the night before is really a treat.

My husband, two daughters and I went in October. We got our tickets for $56 each with a DVC promotion they had. I had to call 30 days ahead (no sooner). It was for category 2 seating. We sat in section 204, row KK I think. The seats were awesome, and the show was amazing. You can view the seating chart online. There really isn't a bad seat in the house, but we really enjoyed being in the centre. This was a surprise for our daughters, and it was the highlight of the trip.

My husband, two daughters and I went in October. We got our tickets for $56 each with a DVC promotion they had. I had to call 30 days ahead (no sooner). It was for category 2 seating. We sat in section 204, row KK I think. The seats were awesome, and the show was amazing. You can view the seating chart online. There really isn't a bad seat in the house, but we really enjoyed being in the centre. This was a surprise for our daughters, and it was the highlight of the trip.

You DID have great seats! Disney holds back the best center section category 2 seats for special package deals and releases them only when it looks like they won't need them. You were really lucky! We love La Nouba!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter