• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Member Monday Cocktails anyone?

Alice Sr.

My little Mouseketeer
Has anyone stopped in for their free cocktail? I know there are some DIS/DVC members down there now or just back that had to have checked this out, right?

Thanks!

Yes, we got them on Monday. You just go to the cafe in the festival center and show them your membership card and your id. It was a cranberry apple juice vodka one. You could also get it without the alcohol. No idea if it's always the same one or if it will change. You couldn't pick at all.

Is this a Food and Wine thing at Epcot or an every Monday at the resorts thing? What are the hours?

Yes, we got them on Monday. You just go to the cafe in the festival center and show them your membership card and your id. It was a cranberry apple juice vodka one. You could also get it without the alcohol. No idea if it's always the same one or if it will change. You couldn't pick at all.

why would you get it without alcohol?

And some of us have to take medication that means we can't drink alcohol. Consider yourself fortunate that you CAN drink alcohol and can wonder why anyone wouldn't. I forgot about this but will definitely stop in next Monday and order it-sans alcohol. Thanks for the reminder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter