Member Lounge at Disneyland

canpower

Earning My Ears
STAR VIEW STATION SET TO LAUNCH ON APRIL 19!
Our newest and first-ever Member Lounge at Disneyland® Park in California, Disney Vacation Club® Star View Station – a Member Lounge, opens on April 19, 2023. Located in the heart of Tomorrowland, this complimentary space will welcome eligible Members and their guests to refresh and recharge while visiting the original enchanted kingdom. Enjoy comfortable seating, complimentary soft drinks, a dedicated Disney Vacation Club Member Services team, complimentary Wi-Fi and more!

Learn More

1680200747637.png

1680200762916.png

There will be 100 members staying at VGC, and 1,000 locals who just stopped by for the grand opening...LOL
But… now many qualify? So many resale members at VGC though some grandfathered in. Going to be a popular spot though at the beginning for sure! Building that FOMO for VDH sales.

But… now many qualify? So many resale members at VGC though some grandfathered in. Going to be a popular spot though at the beginning for sure! Building that FOMO for VDH sales.
Well, given that they were able to fill DCA last month for MM, I'd guess there are plenty of local Blue Carders like me within driving distance (I'm literally 15 minutes away).

Well, given that they were able to fill DCA last month for MM, I'd guess there are plenty of local Blue Carders like me within driving distance (I'm literally 15 minutes away).
True that! though a very different animal. 1-2 MMs a year and people even fly in just for those. Compared to how many at WDW? Daily ongoing access to a lounge will see some heavy traffic at first but likely much more accessible than Epcot eventually. Much fewer DVC peeps on the west coast.

True that! though a very different animal. 1-2 MMs a year and people even fly in just for those. Compared to how many at WDW? Daily ongoing access to a lounge will see some heavy traffic at first but likely much more accessible than Epcot eventually. Much fewer DVC peeps on the west coast.
I was referring to the opening day attendance, not daily traffic. I’d bet my Inspire Key that there are several thousand DVC owners amongst the 24 million So Cal residents within 100 miles of the DLR. Likely a good bit more than that.

I was referring to the opening day attendance, not daily traffic. I’d bet my Inspire Key that there are several thousand DVC owners amongst the 24 million So Cal residents within 100 miles of the DLR. Likely a good bit more than that.
Totally. I bet even the first month is going to be a wonderful madhouse if interest. We won’t make it until May!

We are another family within about 20 minutes of Disneyland. I have park reservations for that Saturday! Wednesday is too hard a day for me to be out of work to go for the opening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter