Member Cards

WheresPerry

Home Resort Saratoga Springs
Was curious how long it takes to get your member card in the mail. And i have 4 people on my deed. will each of them get a card?

They are typically printed in large batches so it can take a month or two. Depends on how close they are to running a print job.

Each deeded owner should receive their own card.

I requested and received a new member card to replace a damaged card in about ten days.

You will get them in a month, the funny part if you own multiple contracts you will also get new cards for the other contracts...

There is not set time. The outside contractor has a minimum run requirement and they wait until that unknown number is met. If sales are slow, you could wait longer, if they just printed and mailed the day before you were added to the list, you would have a longer wait.

:earsboy: Bill

Was curious how long it takes to get your member card in the mail. And i have 4 people on my deed. will each of them get a card?

If you have a trip before you get it, you should be able to pick one up at the sales office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter