~~Mel's Coupon Corner ~~Away till the end of Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mel! I was able to get Nat a reservation @ BBB! May I please request a BBB coupon? = Natalie - Thursday, December 3, 2015 @ 2:30 pm

Also, could you do a Candlelight Processional coupon for "Wilson Family"?

Thank you!

Hi there!
I was wondering if I can get (3) star wars Tickets made up to give to my kids for Christmas to see the new movie?

Liam
Colin
Daddy

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Sunday, December 27
9:30am

I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi there!
I was wondering if I can get (3) star wars Tickets made up to give to my kids for Christmas to see the new movie?

Liam
Colin
Daddy

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Sunday, December 27
9:30am

I would appreciate it! Thanks!
Hi
Movie tickets are not something I usually make but here is my try
I also think AMYMickey does Star Wars stuff.

liam1_zps0i7sgxij.jpg

liam3_zpsnlavgjmk.jpg

liam2_zpsim38wxju.jpg

Hey Mel! I was able to get Nat a reservation @ BBB! May I please request a BBB coupon? = Natalie - Thursday, December 3, 2015 @ 2:30 pm

Also, could you do a Candlelight Processional coupon for "Wilson Family"?

Thank you!

Hi
I am not sure which Candlelight one you wanted.
Hugs Mel

natalieprincess7_zpswfd9sopu.jpg

natalieprincess9_zpsejldganp.jpg

natalieprincess10_zpsrugirfjr.jpg

natalieprincess8_zpsdshuqvoe.jpg

Last edited:

Hi Mel!
May I please have 4 coupons? We don't leave until January 2016, so there is no rush.

- May I have one of your Christmas announcement coupons to place under the tree telling the kids we are going to WDW?
- Naomi, Gideon and Joel
- If needed, we leave on January 22, 2016

- May I have one "snack" coupon per child?
- Naomi (9)- very girly, likes Belle, Ariel, or Tiana
- Gideon (7)- loves animals, if you happen to have a Bruce or the hammerhead shark from Nemo that would be awesome.
Though the clip art doesn't seem to be very popular. :) The Alligator Louis or Timon will work too.
- Joel (4)- Dash

If you don't have some of these then just place anyone you want one them. My kids are very easy to please.
Thank you again,
Dee

HI...long shot but you wouldn't still happen to have a photo bucket with your DCL journal pages in it would you? Not needing anything custom...just looking for a key west page. TIA and your coupons are aborable

Mel your coupons are printed/cut and ready to be used LOL - and our flights have been officially booked so would it be possible to get one reveal Mickey with the names Jessie & Jamie for May 3rd! They will get all of this on Christmas morning!
Thanks
Lisa

Hi. Would I be able to get 3 coupons for pick a pearl.
3 different types names are:
Danielle
Caitlin - she's 12
Dolores

They are getting a pearl holder as a gift and will be allowed to chose an oyster.

Thanks for your help!

HI...long shot but you wouldn't still happen to have a photo bucket with your DCL journal pages in it would you? Not needing anything custom...just looking for a key west page. TIA and your coupons are aborable

Hi
sorry I no longer post anything for DCL due to theft and selling of my DISigns (etsy and Ebay).
Thank-you for your kind comment re my coupons.
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel!
May I please have 4 coupons? We don't leave until January 2016, so there is no rush.

- May I have one of your Christmas announcement coupons to place under the tree telling the kids we are going to WDW?
- Naomi, Gideon and Joel
- If needed, we leave on January 22, 2016

- May I have one "snack" coupon per child?
- Naomi (9)- very girly, likes Belle, Ariel, or Tiana
- Gideon (7)- loves animals, if you happen to have a Bruce or the hammerhead shark from Nemo that would be awesome.
Though the clip art doesn't seem to be very popular. :) The Alligator Louis or Timon will work too.
- Joel (4)- Dash

If you don't have some of these then just place anyone you want one them. My kids are very easy to please.
Thank you again,
Dee

Hi Dee
It is nice to hear from you,I hope all is well with your family.
So a big Jan 2016 trip,,how wonderful!
I hope you guys have a Magical Time!
Hugs Mel

Here you go Hon
naomi1_zpsl1wt6uxx.jpg

naomi4_zpsudi8yoi1.jpg

naomi6_zpsoeuqr9vf.jpg

naomi3_zpsdvdoz615.jpg

naomi2_zpsemntl170.jpg

naomi5_zpstc5mm9mm.jpg

Mel your coupons are printed/cut and ready to be used LOL - and our flights have been officially booked so would it be possible to get one reveal Mickey with the names Jessie & Jamie for May 3rd! They will get all of this on Christmas morning!
Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa
I hope this is the one you are looking for?
1jamie_zpszxul8wtv.jpg

Hugs Mel

Hi. Would I be able to get 3 coupons for pick a pearl.
3 different types names are:
Danielle
Caitlin - she's 12
Dolores

They are getting a pearl holder as a gift and will be allowed to chose an oyster.

Thanks for your help!

Hi here you go
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

1dan_zpsylovopxp.jpg

1dan2_zps5xyzhjxg.jpg

1dan1_zpstyazwxxd.jpg

Thank you Mel!!!

Could I possibly bother you for a few....
Coupon for John for a Mickey Bar
Coupon for Caitlin for a Mickey popcorn souvenir bucket
Coupon for Paul for a Mickey bar
Coupon for a few dole whips for John
Coupon for a souvenir of choice for Caitlin

thanks!!!!

Hope all is well

Hi Mel from a fellow Mel! Your design work truly is spectacular - you have great taste and a lot of talent! If you have the time, we'd love some coupons for our son Adam.

Our trip is Nov 11 to 18.

Wish list:
  • Coupon book cover
  • Look who's going (Mickey with key)
  • Hidden Mickeys (Mickey)
  • Star Wars souvenir (Yoda/Mickey)
  • Sweet treat (Goofy)
  • Cupcake (Mickey)
  • Mouse ears (Mickey)
  • Disney t-shirt
  • Mickey bar
  • Special Snack (Mickey/Minnie)
  • Special treat (Inside Out)
  • Airline ticket - Nov 10 @ 7:45 pm. Seat 5B. And Nov 11 @ 9:30 am. Seat 10B. (We have a layover - so maybe one for each flight?)
  • 7th birthday Nov 16th. Not sure if you have a Dinner with Princesses or something like that but we have an Akershus reservation for his birthday. Or any birthday theme coupon you have would be lovely!
  • Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party Nov 15
Whatever you can do will be so appreciated! Hoping to use the coupons as part of the surprise!

Thanks in advance
A fellow Mel :)

Thank you Mel!!!

Could I possibly bother you for a few....
Coupon for John for a Mickey Bar
Coupon for Caitlin for a Mickey popcorn souvenir bucket
Coupon for Paul for a Mickey bar
Coupon for a few dole whips for John
Coupon for a souvenir of choice for Caitlin

thanks!!!!

Hope all is well

Hi your requests have been uploaded to my Photobucket
Hugs Mel

example here
1john_zpsxkzyfw0n.jpg

Hi Mel from a fellow Mel! Your design work truly is spectacular - you have great taste and a lot of talent! If you have the time, we'd love some coupons for our son Adam.

Our trip is Nov 11 to 18.

Wish list:
  • Coupon book cover
  • Look who's going (Mickey with key)
  • Hidden Mickeys (Mickey)
  • Star Wars souvenir (Yoda/Mickey)
  • Sweet treat (Goofy)
  • Cupcake (Mickey)
  • Mouse ears (Mickey)
  • Disney t-shirt
  • Mickey bar
  • Special Snack (Mickey/Minnie)
  • Special treat (Inside Out)
  • Airline ticket - Nov 10 @ 7:45 pm. Seat 5B. And Nov 11 @ 9:30 am. Seat 10B. (We have a layover - so maybe one for each flight?)
  • 7th birthday Nov 16th. Not sure if you have a Dinner with Princesses or something like that but we have an Akershus reservation for his birthday. Or any birthday theme coupon you have would be lovely!
  • Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party Nov 15
Whatever you can do will be so appreciated! Hoping to use the coupons as part of the surprise!

Thanks in advance
A fellow Mel :)

Hi Mel
Your coupons have been uploaded to my Photobucket
I no longer do restaurant coupons but here is a coupon for a birthday dessert of his choice from one of the Countries around the World Showcase.

Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

1adam15_zpssezcl86z.jpg

1adam13_zpsul2tkdf7.jpg

Hi Mel
Your coupons have been uploaded to my Photobucket
I no longer do restaurant coupons but here is a coupon for a birthday dessert of his choice from one of the Countries around the World Showcase.

Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

Oh my gosh, they are PERFECT! Thank you so much for doing this! You are the good part of the internet!

hugs back,
A fellow Mel

We are doing great, thank you for asking!
These look wonderful!
Thank you very much!
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter