~~Mel's Coupon Corner ~~Away till the end of Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mel,

I am in need of a MNSSHP coupon please. We are attending the party on October 22nd but I would like to give the coupon as part of a birthday gift for my godson on May 16th. His name is Keegan.

Thank You!

Hi
Here is my try
PLEASE DO NOT PIN OR QUOTE MY DISigns
Hugs Mel

keegan7_zpsjaqvcrpb.jpg

OR

keegan8_zpszizkzevd.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you! The coupons look awesome and are exactly what I was wanting. Sorry about the links - not sure what happened?
My kids are at that magical age where they LOVE seeing their names on everything - they will be so happy! Thank you for adding an extra something special to our trip!

Hey Mel I just found you and we leave on Friday for DLR but figured its worth a try - these are so cute. Kids; Cash 7 , Evi 4 and Harlan 2 (he's turning 2 why we're there) are a little to young for gift cards or cash budget but these cute coupons will work great.

Could I get one for each of my kids of
1. Hidden Mickey - I'm using those for their ears;)
2. Olafs Frozen Treat
3. Goofys Treat
4. Mickeys Special Disney Cupcake but change to Special Disney Treat

Do you do drink coupons for the adults? It be really funny for my husband Lance for DCA:)

Can I ask for you to do one more for each child for in park treat. We're spending 5 days in the parks and I want to give them a coupon for a treat each day. Thank you again, these look awesome!

Hey Mel I just found you and we leave on Friday for DLR but figured its worth a try - these are so cute. Kids; Cash 7 , Evi 4 and Harlan 2 (he's turning 2 why we're there) are a little to young for gift cards or cash budget but these cute coupons will work great.

Could I get one for each of my kids of
1. Hidden Mickey - I'm using those for their ears;)
2. Olafs Frozen Treat
3. Goofys Treat
4. Mickeys Special Disney Cupcake but change to Special Disney Treat

Do you do drink coupons for the adults? It be really funny for my husband Lance for DCA:)

Hi
I can't change the writing on my cupcake one without redoing the whole DISign so I posted another coupon,hopefully that will work.
example here
1cash11_zpscka2wdma.jpg

I posted two hidden Mickeys for Evi as I wasn't sure if you wanted a Minnie or Mickey one
example here
1cash3_zpsg9yiazoy.jpg

M
1cash17_zps9f94w1bs.jpg
aybe this will work for Lance
Hugs Mel
Check out requests in my Photobucket

Last edited:

You're awesome, what a great thing. I love them - I'm more excited then anyone in the house, so maybe I'll get some coupons too!

I would like to request the Mickey Mouse Airline tickets please. (Special Note: Yes, Princess is really her name.)
1. Seat 13D Departure Date: June 5, 2015 Destination Orlando Florida Walt Disney World Passenger Name: Princess
2. Seat 13C Departure Date: June 5, 2015 Destination Orlando Florida Walt Disney World Passenger Name: Darla

I need 2 of each of these with the the name Princess on one and then Darla on the other.
1. Coupon Cover with all of the characters like the one you used for "Choose What We Do Next" but put on there Coupon Book and put the name
2.Mickey Bar
3.Mickey cupcake
4. Dole Whip with Mickey
5. Test Track with the name Driver
6. Dumbo Ride
7. It's A Small World
8. Tower Of Terror Ride
9. The Lion King
10. Toy Story Mania
11. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Thanks so much!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my PB
Please save to your own computer as DISigns are deleted every two weeks
Hugs Mel

I have downloaded my coupons to my computer, so you can go ahead and delete them if needed. Thanks again!

Hey Mel,

Can I request some coupons?

Milkshake coupon
Test track ride
Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
Harry Potter coupon book cover
Diagon Alley special treat
Harry Potter special souvenir
Harry Potter wand (if you have one)

I would like one for each child (Ally, Maddy and Katie).

Thanks for all you do and there is no rush not leaving til fall.

Last edited:
Hi Mel,
I think you made me a coupon to give to the cast members on our upcoming cruise.
It says something like " a little treat for a special Disney Cruise crew member.
I printed a few off, and then deleted it and dummy here, I want to make a few
more coupons. Thank you...:worship::daisy::thanks:

Hi Mel,
I think you made me a coupon to give to the cast members on our upcoming cruise.
It says something like " a little treat for a special Disney Cruise crew member.
I printed a few off, and then deleted it and dummy here, I want to make a few
more coupons. Thank you...:worship::daisy::thanks:

Hi Marilyn
I do not have a copy of the one you are refering to
maybe this one will work
Hugs Mel

marilyncruise7_zpsbzoghtds.jpg

Bless You, Mel :worship: thank you for helping me to spread Pixie Dust.pixiedust: I promise I won't delete
this one.... Have an awesome time with your family... You deserve it:flower3::flower3:

I would like to request the Mickey Mouse Airline tickets please. (Special Note: Yes, Princess is really her name.)
1. Seat 13D Departure Date: June 5, 2015 Destination Orlando Florida Walt Disney World Passenger Name: Princess
2. Seat 13C Departure Date: June 5, 2015 Destination Orlando Florida Walt Disney World Passenger Name: Darla

I need 2 of each of these with the the name Princess on one and then Darla on the other.
1. Coupon Cover with all of the characters like the one you used for "Choose What We Do Next" but put on there Coupon Book and put the name
2.Mickey Bar
3.Mickey cupcake
4. Dole Whip with Mickey
5. Test Track with the name Driver
6. Dumbo Ride
7. It's A Small World
8. Tower Of Terror Ride
9. The Lion King
10. Toy Story Mania
11. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Thanks so much!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my Photobucket
please save to your own computer as images are deleted every two weeks.
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

examples here
princess2_zpsmtcyalex.jpg

princess5_zpsqvumraop.jpg

Hey Mel,

Can I request some coupons?

Milkshake coupon
Test track ride
Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
Harry Potter coupon book cover
Diagon Alley special treat
Harry Potter special souvenir
Harry Potter wand (if you have one)

I would like one for each child (Ally, Maddy and Katie).

Thanks for all you do and there is no rush not leaving til fall.

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my Photobucket
maybe this will work for a wand

example here
Olivanders Wand Shop coupon

wizardkatie1_zpsg4rxs09s.jpg

wizardkatie3_zpsju8jh9jr.jpg

wizardkatie2_zpsxavcftby.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there. i have a couple requests for you. I'm not certain that you have these exactly, so feel free to tell me no:) i know that ladyb has something similar to the first two on my list, but unfortunately i made up my mind hours after she went on a disigning break.

1) Disney Dream boarding pass May 29- Jun 1, 2015
one for Maya, one for james
2) special souvenir coupon- cruise themed
one for Maya, one for James
3) festival of fantasy-
one for James, one for maya

if its easy enough a girl and boy version of the top two would be awesome. but if not, gender neutral definitely works too. please let me know if this is more work that you are interested in right now. i would need them by May 18th. thanks for your time!

Hi there. i have a couple requests for you. I'm not certain that you have these exactly, so feel free to tell me no:) i know that ladyb has something similar to the first two on my list, but unfortunately i made up my mind hours after she went on a disigning break.

1) Disney Dream boarding pass May 29- Jun 1, 2015
one for Maya, one for james
2) special souvenir coupon- cruise themed
one for Maya, one for James
3) festival of fantasy-
one for James, one for maya

if its easy enough a girl and boy version of the top two would be awesome. but if not, gender neutral definitely works too. please let me know if this is more work that you are interested in right now. i would need them by May 18th. thanks for your time!

Hi
I am sorry I do not have a boarding pass for Disney cruises--I try to stay away from cruise stuff because the past has taught me that there is such a huge demand that I'd never get my weekends free. They are posted in my Photobucket

examples

james1_zps3hdpxkyo.jpg

james2_zpslbb24clv.jpg

james4_zpsbovxn6uc.jpg

james6_zpsbniuv8tl.jpg

Hi
I am sorry I do not have a boarding pass for Disney cruises--I try to stay away from cruise stuff because the past has taught me that there is such a huge demand that I'd never get my weekends free. They are posted in my Photobucket

please no apologies. these are amazing! thank you so much for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter