~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mel,

Can you please personalize a Minnie Pirate for me saying "Pirate Meme" & the Skull w/ the Bow personalized "Pirate Princess"

... I didnt see it on your photobucket account but you posted it from your Imageshack account.

The link below is where I saw it:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2955321

I really appreciate it! TIA :worship:

Hi Mel,

I was looking though your disigns and I found one that was a Pirates League letter for a boy and it was signed Pirate Goofy. For some reason it will not let me post a link to it in your photobucket. :mad:

Is there any way that I could possibly get this personalized with the following information:

Pirate Ean
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012
Time: 11:35am

Thanks
Erica

Could I request coupons for Mickey Rice Treat, Potato Head, And Mickey Balloon for Sophocles? Thank you so much!

Hi Mel,

I was looking though your disigns and I found one that was a Pirates League letter for a boy and it was signed Pirate Goofy. For some reason it will not let me post a link to it in your photobucket. :mad:

Is there any way that I could possibly get this personalized with the following information:

Pirate Ean
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012
Time: 11:35am

Thanks
Erica

Hi Erica
You have to have 10 or more posts here on the DIS to post images,
Hugs Mel
Here is your request

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have a question, what is the Hidden Mickey treasure Hunt?

Print all sheets off
Staple or bind together
Have a individual race or team race.
Locate all 12 locations of hidden Mickeys,have castmember sign that you located them,or take a picture with camera or phone.
Objective is to have fun and interact with cast members,
and a chance for kids and families to explore and have fun.
Can be used at all 4 parks or resorts.

Cover Page

rest of them here
link here

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/Hidden Mickey Treasure Hunt/

Hidden Mickeys are everywhere at Disney
here is an example of one

Hi Mel,

It's Grammy again, I am in no rush for the following Fantasy Journal pages if and when you have time could you possibly do the following:

1. Breakfast with the characters
2. Animator's Palate
3. Royal Court
4. Cabanas
5. Enchanted Garden
6. Cozumel
7. Grand Cayman
8. Costa Maya

I realize it's alot of pages and if you can't I thoughly understand. Also, If you are able to do them please post them to photobucket as I also am registered there.

As always hugs,
Grammy

Hi Mel,

It's Grammy again, I am in no rush for the following Fantasy Journal pages if and when you have time could you possibly do the following:

1. Breakfast with the characters
2. Animator's Palate
3. Royal Court
4. Cabanas
5. Enchanted Garden
6. Cozumel
7. Grand Cayman
8. Costa Maya

I realize it's alot of pages and if you can't I thoughly understand. Also, If you are able to do them please post them to photobucket as I also am registered there.

As always hugs,
Grammy

Sorry Grammy
I'm passing on anymore Cruise Journal Pages
all Journal Cruised out for awhile.
Hugs Mel

Sorry Grammy
I'm passing on anymore Cruise Journal Pages
all Journal Cruised out for awhile.
Hugs Mel

I understand, but when & if you feel like doing them again please I would really appreciate them. There really is no rush our cruise is not for 5 weeks and I would journal when I came home.

Thanks for considerating them.

As always hugs,
Grammy

Mel,

I was hoping you might could do one last request for me pretty please:

Could you persoanlize the Duffy Flag Search passport page with

Peyton A. Smith

Landri E. Smith

I tried to do it in word but I can't get the text box over top of the picture, only lets me do it around the picture. UGH! I am so frustrated. We are leaving in less than a week and I really would like to have these. Thanks again for being so kind and responding to my requests. You're the best!

Mel,

I was hoping you might could do one last request for me pretty please:

Could you persoanlize the Duffy Flag Search passport page with

Peyton A. Smith

Landri E. Smith

I tried to do it in word but I can't get the text box over top of the picture, only lets me do it around the picture. UGH! I am so frustrated. We are leaving in less than a week and I really would like to have these. Thanks again for being so kind and responding to my requests. You're the best!

Here you go
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, I'm here to bother you again...lol.. Can you make me Pluto pirate with pirate grammie written in it.... My mil decided she is going to join us on our trip..

Also can you please make something skull like for a boy with the number 4 in it and it to read birthday pirate? Or birthday pirate on top and the number 4 below it? And one that says pirate prince?

Thanks so much Mel, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.

Hi Mel-using a bunch of your journal pages-thank you! I just need Tutto Italia and 1900 park fair for dinner w/ cinderella and stepsisters. Do you think you can make for me?

Hi Mel, I'm here to bother you again...lol.. Can you make me Pluto pirate with pirate grammie written in it.... My mil decided she is going to join us on our trip..

Also can you please make something skull like for a boy with the number 4 in it and it to read birthday pirate? Or birthday pirate on top and the number 4 below it? And one that says pirate prince?

Thanks so much Mel, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.

Hi Hon
i would suggest looking at Marion's thread for the Pirate Birthday as I don't have any clip art to do this . I know she has more of what your looking for.
Here is the pirate Grammie
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter