• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel,

You are so amazing. Thank you so much! I just downloaded them. Thank you for making them AND for posting pictures so I can figure out how to do them.

When you do the mint ones, is it just one mint in it (there were 2 in the picture)? Also, do you staple it in or something to keep it in there?

Now I need to finish up the projects for my group so I can get to work on the FE gifts. We leave in less than 5 weeks which means I probably have about 4 weeks to get everything done. Yikes!

Thanks again!

xoxo,

Hi Hon
You are very welcome
I only use one mint
some people use two sided tape
I use a staple
hope that helps
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel!

You have so many cute things in your photobucket that its hard for me to decide what to go with. I think I will break it up as we have a bit of time before we leave.

Could I ask for an invite for the Bippity Boppity Boutique? This is for my wonderful daughter, Gracelynn. Her reservation is set for Jan. 10th @ 10:30 am. I saw a beautiful one for another little girl in the DIS request section.

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/Dis Requests/1cam.jpg

I also wanted to ask for a different invite. I didnt see one in your album (if there is one, forgive me) and Im hoping you can create something amazing. My baby boy Daniel is going to get his first haircut while we are in the Magic Kingdom at the Harmony Barber Shop. We are scheduled for Jan.6 @ 9:30.

Could you also make a tip envelope for this special event? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for all of the beautiful and creative DISigns you make for everyone. It really adds so much to the trip! :flower3:

Hi Hon
Here are your requests
Hugs Mel

Daniel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gracelynn

Tip Envelope

Hi Mel,

I have been looking over all of your wonderful work, they are amazing. We will be going to WDW in Sept and I am having my DD write about 5 different attractions while there. I have found 4 of the 5 journal pages I need but haven't found any for Impressions de France. Is there any possible way you could make me a journal page for that (first time we will see it)? It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something she could write of likes/dislike and why.

:thanks: Sue

Aw, I just LOVE it! Especially the first haircut invite. Thank you so very much!!

Can I also request some coupons from you? Since we have 4 kids, I will just ask for a few now and a few more later on. Im so thankful to you for making these things for me I certainly dont want to wear out my welcome so to speak. ;)

The kids names are Nathan, Tanner, Gracelynn, & Daniel

Could I ask for coupons for each for:

Mickey Rice Krispy Treats http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/Coupons/ricekrispie7.jpg

Dole Whips (sorry I couldn't find a link for this)

Mr. Potato Head fill-your-own in DTD (nor this)

If this is a lot, by all means no worries. Again, Im just thankful for the things you have made for us thus far. Thank you again for everything!

Mel :)

Fabulous as always! My dad loves popcorn, so he'll get a kick out of that.
Thanks so much!
Stephanie

Hi Mel,

I have been looking over all of your wonderful work, they are amazing. We will be going to WDW in Sept and I am having my DD write about 5 different attractions while there. I have found 4 of the 5 journal pages I need but haven't found any for Impressions de France. Is there any possible way you could make me a journal page for that (first time we will see it)? It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something she could write of likes/dislike and why.

:thanks: Sue

Hi Sue
Here is my try
Hugs Mel

I can't seem to fade the background the way i want
anyhow here it is without background faded
not sure which I like better

Aw, I just LOVE it! Especially the first haircut invite. Thank you so very much!!

Can I also request some coupons from you? Since we have 4 kids, I will just ask for a few now and a few more later on. Im so thankful to you for making these things for me I certainly dont want to wear out my welcome so to speak. ;)

The kids names are Nathan, Tanner, Gracelynn, & Daniel

Could I ask for coupons for each for:

Mickey Rice Krispy Treats http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/Coupons/ricekrispie7.jpg

Dole Whips (sorry I couldn't find a link for this)

Mr. Potato Head fill-your-own in DTD (nor this)

If this is a lot, by all means no worries. Again, Im just thankful for the things you have made for us thus far. Thank you again for everything!

Hi Hon
I can do the Rice Krispy Treats and the Dole Whip ones but don't have anything for Mr Potato head
Sorry
Hugs Mel

I just LOVE all of them, Especially the Mr. Potato Head one!! Thank you so so much. I appreciate all of the time you spent making these for my kids. It will make their first trip to Disney so much more special.

I will be sure to take some pictures and post them. :)

WOW! Thanks Mel, both of these are very cool. Now I will let her pick which one she would like to use! Thank you again!

Hey Mel :)
I started a thread for funny money, but no one responded. Do u ever do disney dollars?
Thx,
Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter