~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I was wondering if you could DISign some bag toppers for me. :rolleyes1 So sorry to keep asking for more stuff.....but it's all just so fun! Again....just when you have time....no hurry.

I'll just list a few things each kid like and you can do whichever ones you like.

Samantha -
Belle, Donald, Merida

Katelyn -
Piglet, Rapunzel, Ariel

Lucas -
7 Dwarfs, Fab 5, UP

Thanks!
Steph

Hi Hon
Feel free to use the Disneyland coupons,,I posted the Dole Whip one under Dis requests in my photobucket
Happy Planning
Hugs Mel

I'm sorry, I was away for the weekend, and while I saw this I wasn't able to get in and properly thank you. I really appreciate you making the coupons for our big group. Thank you so much for the new coupons and for the permission to use the older ones again!

Hi Mel,

I found a few more things that I would like to make for the girls. Can you please personalize the following items for me? I will need one of each for Ann and one of each for Kate.

1. Duffy Search for World Flags Cover
2. Duffy Coupon
3. Candy Hunt Cover
4. Epcot Candy Coupon
5. Activity Book Princess Cover

Thanks again for all you do!!!
Krista

Hi! I have been looking through your photobucket and you have a wonderful designs. I especially like your journal pages for all the restaurants. I was able to find one for all of our ADRs except T-Rex. I was wondering if you could make one. If not, no biggie. I'll look for a generic one.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Hello,
Love your design! I would like to make a coupon booklet for my neice, Raya. Can you personalize the coupons with her name? I would also like a cover page saying "Raya's Disney Coupons".
Coupons I'd like:
minnie sweet treat
goofy candy
mickey and minnie sweet treat
Mickey rice crispy
souvenier 10.00 Epcot
souvenier 10.00 Magic Kingdom
souvenier 10.00 AK
Souvenier 10.00 HS
Souvenier 10.00 Blizzard Beach
Souvenier 10.00 Typhoon
Disney tattoo
face painting
disney pin

Would you be able to make a coupon for a fruit bar? My neice has dietary restrictions and can't have ice cream.
Would you be able to make a coupon for popcorn?
I'm tryin to get a snack coupon for everyday of our trip.

Thank you so very much!
Dalia

Now, I was wondering if you could DISign some bag toppers for me. :rolleyes1 So sorry to keep asking for more stuff.....but it's all just so fun! Again....just when you have time....no hurry.

I'll just list a few things each kid like and you can do whichever ones you like.

Samantha -
Belle, Donald, Merida

Katelyn -
Piglet, Rapunzel, Ariel

Lucas -
7 Dwarfs, Fab 5, UP

Thanks!
Steph

Hi Steph

Here is what i was able to do

Hugs Mel

Lucas

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Katelyn

Samantha

Hi! I have been looking through your photobucket and you have a wonderful designs. I especially like your journal pages for all the restaurants. I was able to find one for all of our ADRs except T-Rex. I was wondering if you could make one. If not, no biggie. I'll look for a generic one.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Hi Hon
here you go

Hugs Mel

Hello,
Love your design! I would like to make a coupon booklet for my neice, Raya. Can you personalize the coupons with her name? I would also like a cover page saying "Raya's Disney Coupons".
Coupons I'd like:
minnie sweet treat
goofy candy
Mickey rice crispy
souvenier 10.00 Epcot
souvenier 10.00 AK
Souvenier 10.00 HS
Souvenier 10.00 Typhoon
Disney tattoo
face painting
disney pin

Would you be able to make a coupon for a fruit bar? My neice has dietary restrictions and can't have ice cream.

Thank you so very much!
Dalia

Hi Dalia
I will see what i can do this weekend
Hugs Mel

Thank you so much! It is wonderful! Thanks again for sharing your talent with us. You and the other designers definitely help make our trips more magical.

Mel - I was hoping you could help me with a coupon book for my amazing mother-in-law. She loves Disney and we have had several amazing trips to Disney with her. We are celebrating her 60th Birthday in August at Disneyland and i just fell in love with your coupons. Please take your time no rush as we are not going until August.

Cover - mkcouponblank88.jpg
Can you change Magic Kingdom to Disneyland?
Title - Gail's Birthday Coupon Book

Coupons: - I don't need each one personalized with her name.

mickeytreatblank1.jpg (Disneyland)

I could not find images for the following but was hoping you could do them...
Churro
Bottled Water
Pineapple Dole Whip
Carmel Apple
Starbucks Coffee
Family Photo

Then I was looking for a Shopping one that we can attache a Gift Card.

One last thing as I would like to send her a postcard before we leave...

welcomepostcard1.jpg - Hello Gail

Thank you very much - You do fabulous work :thumbsup2

Thanks so much Mel!!! I love them.....as will the kids. :love: I just can't wait to put all these things together!!!

Hello,
Coupons I'd like:
minnie sweet treat
goofy candy
Mickey rice crispy
souvenier 10.00 Epcot
souvenier 10.00 AK
Souvenier 10.00 HS
Souvenier 10.00 Typhoon
Disney tattoo
face painting
disney pin

Thank you so very much!
Dalia

Hi
I have checked through my coupons and can't see one for Blizzard Beach.

I just wanted you to also know NONE of my coupons are the same size,,so I'm not sure how you are going to make them into a booklet.

I have uploaded your other requests to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Mel - I was hoping you could help me with a coupon book for my amazing mother-in-law. She loves Disney and we have had several amazing trips to Disney with her. We are celebrating her 60th Birthday in August at Disneyland and i just fell in love with your coupons. Please take your time no rush as we are not going until August.

Can you change Magic Kingdom to Disneyland?
Title - Gail's Birthday Coupon Book

Coupons: - I don't need each one personalized with her name.

mickeytreatblank1.jpg (Disneyland)

I could not find images for the following but was hoping you could do them...
Churro
Bottled Water
Pineapple Dole Whip
Carmel Apple
Starbucks Coffee
Family Photo

Then I was looking for a Shopping one that we can attache a Gift Card.

One last thing as I would like to send her a postcard before we leave...

welcomepostcard1.jpg - Hello Gail

Thank you very much - You do fabulous work :thumbsup2

I will see what I can do

Please NOTE NONE of my coupons are the same size so I'm not sure how you are going to make a booklet.
If possible please use a visual of what you are requesting as I am not sure what
welcomepostcard1.jpg
is.

Mel

Something has just come up and Mel is taking a break for a short while. I promise she will return in a little while. I will open her thread when she returns. Send her good wishes and pixie dust. :goodvibes:flower3:

Well I am on a song kick SO
"The Girl is back in Town" Yeah Mel :banana::love::thumbsup2
Her break is over and she is ready to go. There is a lot going on in her world so she will take a little while to answer your request, but she will get to it. :goodvibes
Thanks, Penny

Well I am on a song kick SO
"The Girl is back in Town" Yeah Mel :banana::love::thumbsup2
Her break is over and she is ready to go. There is a lot going on in her world so she will take a little while to answer your request, but she will get to it. :goodvibes
Thanks, Penny

You are so cute,,Hugs P:hug:
Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter