~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Mel! Can I get a tip envelop for Pop Century. Thank somewhere says Thank you the Deeter family?
Thanks ever sooo much!
Stacey

Hi Mel,

Could you please make a table tent for me similar to the solo diner one? I will be taking my 2 girls to disney by my self this summer and don't want to leave them alone at the table when I go to the buffet. Something pink and girly would be great.

Thanks so much,
Krista

Hi Mel,

I know it's been a really long time but I wanted to drop by and tell you about our new baby girl. Madeline Ava was born April 27, 2012 at 8:08 AM. She weighed 8 lbs and was 21 inches long. She has very dark hair and blue eyes. She had to spend a few days in the NICU because she wasn't breathing very well. She is doing great now. She was 1 month old yesterday and is growing so fast. She is a great baby and sleeps so good at night. We call her Maddie.

Ethan loves his baby sister and spends a lot of time laying with her and talking to her. I think he is going to be a great big brother. He is already helping me plan our first Disney Trip with her next year. We have decided to go Thanksgiving 2013 and stay at the Fort.

We are also going to do a surprise trip in May for Star Tours. My DH and I are going to take Ethan for his 9th Birthday but we haven't told him yet.

I can't wait to get back on here and see what everyone has been up to. Now that Ethan is out of school and summer is here I hope to get on the board more often. We are camping all summer at a place called Lake Burton in Georgia. It's about an hour from our home but it feels like heaven. Its great for us because we are still close enough to our pharmacy that we can run the business and still feel like we are on vacation. The kids love to take the boat and jet ski out on the lake. My parents are very tired in the evening. I get to stay at the camp with Maddie because she still isn't big enough to go on the boat or be out in the sun.

I hope you are doing great and getting to spend lots of time with Hannah.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend
Allison

Can you make me a letter for dinner at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ at Disneyland? I did not see anything in your photobucket for it.

I would like two different ones for two different trips.

Miss Dara- To thank you for adding magic to our trip please join us at a yummy dinner.

Pop- To celebrate your birthday

Hi
Your designs are great :thumbsup2 , would you please make for my friends dinners invitations and resort?

Ramos Family

Garden Grill
Wednesday 06/27/2012
Hour: 7:05 pm

Sci-fi Dine-In
Thursday 06/28/2012
Hour: 12:40 pm

Tusker House
Friday: 06/29/2012
Hour: 12:30 pm

Resort All Star Sport
Date June 25 2012

Thank you very much!!

Hi
Your designs are great :thumbsup2 , would you please make for my friends dinners invitations and resort?

Ramos Family

Garden Grill
Wednesday 06/27/2012
Hour: 7:05 pm

Sci-fi Dine-In
Thursday 06/28/2012
Hour: 12:40 pm

Tusker House
Friday: 06/29/2012
Hour: 12:30 pm

Resort All Star Sport
Date June 25 2012

Thank you very much!!

Hi
I posted the dining ones in my photobucket under Dis Requests
Link to my photobucket is in my signature
Sorry I don't have an all Star Sports Resort letter.
Hugs Mel

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

I know it's been a really long time but I wanted to drop by and tell you about our new baby girl. Madeline Ava was born April 27, 2012 at 8:08 AM. She weighed 8 lbs and was 21 inches long. She has very dark hair and blue eyes. She had to spend a few days in the NICU because she wasn't breathing very well. She is doing great now. She was 1 month old yesterday and is growing so fast. She is a great baby and sleeps so good at night. We call her Maddie.

Ethan loves his baby sister and spends a lot of time laying with her and talking to her. I think he is going to be a great big brother. He is already helping me plan our first Disney Trip with her next year. We have decided to go Thanksgiving 2013 and stay at the Fort.

We are also going to do a surprise trip in May for Star Tours. My DH and I are going to take Ethan for his 9th Birthday but we haven't told him yet.

I can't wait to get back on here and see what everyone has been up to. Now that Ethan is out of school and summer is here I hope to get on the board more often. We are camping all summer at a place called Lake Burton in Georgia. It's about an hour from our home but it feels like heaven. Its great for us because we are still close enough to our pharmacy that we can run the business and still feel like we are on vacation. The kids love to take the boat and jet ski out on the lake. My parents are very tired in the evening. I get to stay at the camp with Maddie because she still isn't big enough to go on the boat or be out in the sun.

I hope you are doing great and getting to spend lots of time with Hannah.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend
Allison

Allison hon
I am so happy to hear from you!
BIG Congrats!
I am very happy that Maddie's birth went well and that she is doing well now. I hope mommy Allison is get a bit of rest. :hug:
From everything you've told me about Ethan i just knew he would be a great big brother. I'm doing better this week (going through a bout of shingles) but when you work with kids every day it is bound to happen that I would come into contact with the chicken pox virus.I am hoping my dr can get in a vaccine so that I won't have to go through this again.
We have school right up until June 29th and I can hardly wait to have a bit of "ME" time. Hannah is doing wonderful and can't wait to graduate to grade 3 next year.
Hope to see you around this summer.
Hugs to you and the family.

Mel

Can you make me a letter for dinner at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ at Disneyland? I did not see anything in your photobucket for it.

I would like two different ones for two different trips.

Miss Dara- To thank you for adding magic to our trip please join us at a yummy dinner.

Pop- To celebrate your birthday

Hi Hon
I don't have any Disneyland dinner Invites ,
I would try Linda "Shadowryter"
Sorry
Hugs Mel

More fabulous work!!! :yay: Thanks so much again!!! I have become an addict for sure.....can't stop looking at all the amazing designs!!!

Hi Mel,

Could you please make a table tent for me similar to the solo diner one? I will be taking my 2 girls to disney by my self this summer and don't want to leave them alone at the table when I go to the buffet. Something pink and girly would be great.

Thanks so much,
Krista

Hi Krista
Here are a few I tried

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter