• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just discovered you today..not sure how my trail thru the Disboards has been everywhere, but I think originally I found you on the Homemade FE gifts :). Let me start by saying I am a totally non tech savvy Grandma, love all your work I have seen but haven't a clue how people use what you design for them :scared1: . I followed all the links you have offered and saw the photobucket site and now really am intrigued. I was on the inaugural Disney to Alaska and would love to print most of the journal your did. Is there a way I can do it? I am so far behind in scrapping that trip most of those pages would make awesome embellishments and journal tags.

But more important to me is the fact we are going on in Inaugural Hawaii cruise in 111 days! Is there any chance you could do a Hawaii journal? A lot of the pages don't need to be changed because it is the same ship, a few would only need the word Hawaii in place of Alaska and then there are the ones that would really need to be redone - those with Alaska scenery in them. Huge request I know, but thought I would at least ask.

How do I print something you have created? I do I repay you for all the work you put into your designs? Is there a limit to how many copies I print of something? If you did a journal it would make an awesome secret santa gift if I put it in a folder. Sorry for all the questions but as I said I am not technical at all and my daughter who often helps me when I get "lost" is still recovering and not able to help me right now.

I just discovered you today..not sure how my trail thru the Disboards has been everywhere, but I think originally I found you on the Homemade FE gifts :). Let me start by saying I am a totally non tech savvy Grandma, love all your work I have seen but haven't a clue how people use what you design for them :scared1: . I followed all the links you have offered and saw the photobucket site and now really am intrigued. I was on the inaugural Disney to Alaska and would love to print most of the journal your did. Is there a way I can do it? I am so far behind in scrapping that trip most of those pages would make awesome embellishments and journal tags.

But more important to me is the fact we are going on in Inaugural Hawaii cruise in 111 days! Is there any chance you could do a Hawaii journal? A lot of the pages don't need to be changed because it is the same ship, a few would only need the word Hawaii in place of Alaska and then there are the ones that would really need to be redone - those with Alaska scenery in them. Huge request I know, but thought I would at least ask.

How do I print something you have created? I do I repay you for all the work you put into your designs? Is there a limit to how many copies I print of something? If you did a journal it would make an awesome secret santa gift if I put it in a folder. Sorry for all the questions but as I said I am not technical at all and my daughter who often helps me when I get "lost" is still recovering and not able to help me right now.

Hi Hon

Welcome

I am also a very un-tech savy Nana.
I'm not much help in advising others how to print.
You are more than welcome to print what is posted in my
photobucket. I have no time right now to recreate Journal pages for a cruise. I work full time (school) and also have a ton of family stuff on the go right now. Sometimes in the summer months I have a bit more time to do something new.
Have fun planning your cruise
Hugs Mel

Hi Judy-

Love your name :) I used Mel's Alaska pages for my son who had to journal this trip for tutoring homework and scouts. I saved each and then opened them up in Photoshop and printed each one. You can insert each picture into word and print that way. I printed at 100% You can also print from any picture viewer and I believe the largest that prints is 8x10 so you'll have a little white border around the page and can trim if you want. Hope that helps you out. If you print the magnets from other disigners pretty much the same concept.

I'll see you on the ship for Hawaii!!

Hi Mel,

I just wanted to stop in and say HELLO. I haven't been on the Disboards since we got back from our Disney Thanksgiving Trip. Some of the family is wanting to Camp next Thanksgiving so I thought I would take a look at the Camping Thread tonight and stop in to see how your trip to Disney was.

We are getting ready for our new little girl. We are having to redo our upstairs to make room. I thought it would be an easy task just to change the Guest Room into a Baby Room but then the furniture I ordered would not fit so we are now having to move our Son into the Guest Room and the Baby into his room. Not to mention that our Son has asked for a Pirate Themed Playroom or he want move to the Guest Room. So in the end we are redoing all three rooms upstairs and a Bathroom. It's a lot of work and I'm still sick a lot. I'm just hoping I can get it all done before the little one gets here.

I went to the Doctor a few days ago and they have scheduled the C-Section for April 26th. We are really excited and looking forward to the arrival of our new Baby Girl. Still working on a name. I love Madyline but my Husband likes Ava. Will see.

Hope you had a great Disney Vacation and Christmas Holiday. Happy New Year!

Allison

Hi Mel, I am wondering if you have time to do a coupon for sweet treat? I would need 3- Names, Leah, Mia and Casanna. I am working on the special little pixie dust things gradually and this will make one added touch. Thank you:)

I just found this thread and I'm so glad there are people out there that do what you do! This is our first cruise so I was wondering if I could request a few designs so our door isn't bare? :)

Minnie-Jaycee
Minnie-Meggan
Mickey-Jett
Mickey-Nathan

And possibly one that says our first cruise Disney Fantasy May 12-May 19.

Also, could you do something with Donald Duck that says McReynolds Family? My kids LOVE Donald!

Thanks in advance if you can do these, I appreciate it!

Hi Judy-

Love your name :) I used Mel's Alaska pages for my son who had to journal this trip for tutoring homework and scouts. I saved each and then opened them up in Photoshop and printed each one. You can insert each picture into word and print that way. I printed at 100% You can also print from any picture viewer and I believe the largest that prints is 8x10 so you'll have a little white border around the page and can trim if you want. Hope that helps you out. If you print the magnets from other disigners pretty much the same concept.

I'll see you on the ship for Hawaii!!

Hi Judy
Thank-you for taking time to post this information.

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

I just wanted to stop in and say HELLO. I haven't been on the Disboards since we got back from our Disney Thanksgiving Trip. Some of the family is wanting to Camp next Thanksgiving so I thought I would take a look at the Camping Thread tonight and stop in to see how your trip to Disney was.

We are getting ready for our new little girl. We are having to redo our upstairs to make room. I thought it would be an easy task just to change the Guest Room into a Baby Room but then the furniture I ordered would not fit so we are now having to move our Son into the Guest Room and the Baby into his room. Not to mention that our Son has asked for a Pirate Themed Playroom or he want move to the Guest Room. So in the end we are redoing all three rooms upstairs and a Bathroom. It's a lot of work and I'm still sick a lot. I'm just hoping I can get it all done before the little one gets here.

I went to the Doctor a few days ago and they have scheduled the C-Section for April 26th. We are really excited and looking forward to the arrival of our new Baby Girl. Still working on a name. I love Madyline but my Husband likes Ava. Will see.

Hope you had a great Disney Vacation and Christmas Holiday. Happy New Year!

Allison

Hi Allison
Thanks for letting me know how you are doing,,I was alittle worried about you,I know this pregnancy hasn't been easy. Remember even if all the renovations are not done you are getting a precious bundle of joy soon! :cool1:princess:princess:princess:
remember to take good care of yourself Hon.
Hannah and I made some very special memories in Disney,she can't get over how the Mad Hatter poured juice all over his cupcake and then refused to eat it.:rotfl2:
Work is going great this year-I love my new principal and alot of new changes for the better are happening.My sons can tell how much happier mom is this year.We had our first snow storm today and yes Mel fell into a snow bank--I'm a bit bumped up but I'll either feel fine tomorrow or a bit sore.

I also had c-sections with all three of my sons and you need to remember to take good care of yourself afterwards--laughing afterwards was such a sight with me holding a pillow to my tummy so it wouldn't hurt.:laughing:

Take care Hon -April will be here before you know it.

Hugs Mel

I just found this thread and I'm so glad there are people out there that do what you do! This is our first cruise so I was wondering if I could request a few designs so our door isn't bare? :)

Minnie-Jaycee
Minnie-Meggan
Mickey-Jett
Mickey-Nathan

And possibly one that says our first cruise Disney Fantasy May 12-May 19.

Also, could you do something with Donald Duck that says McReynolds Family? My kids LOVE Donald!

Thanks in advance if you can do these, I appreciate it!

Hi Hon
I don't do alot of cruise door magnets anymore but here is what i came up with.

Hugs Mel

click on them to see the full picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, I am wondering if you have time to do a coupon for sweet treat? I would need 3- Names, Leah, Mia and Casanna. I am working on the special little pixie dust things gradually and this will make one added touch. Thank you:)

Hi Marilyn,nice to hear from you,hope all is well
here is your request Hon,

Have fun planning
Hugs Mel

Mel,
I'm so glad to see you back after the holiday's and hope your family had an amazing vacation! We are wrapping up the final bits of pixie dusted items from all you wonderful Disigners and I noticed that I forgot to request an invitation to the Aqua Seas Tour at Epcot. I didn't see anything for that specifically in your file, but know you will do an amazing job! :goodvibes
We are scheduled to leave in five days. If your schedule does not allow this request I totally understand and have cherished everything you've done for us!
The info is:
Aqua Seas Tour
Epcot
For: Harold, and Nate
Jan. 31, 2012
12:15
Bring your Swim suit!

Thanks again For all your amazing work! :woohoo:
Rachel

Mel,
I'm so glad to see you back after the holiday's and hope your family had an amazing vacation! We are wrapping up the final bits of pixie dusted items from all you wonderful Disigners and I noticed that I forgot to request an invitation to the Aqua Seas Tour at Epcot. I didn't see anything for that specifically in your file, but know you will do an amazing job! :goodvibes
We are scheduled to leave in five days. If your schedule does not allow this request I totally understand and have cherished everything you've done for us!
The info is:
Aqua Seas Tour
Epcot
For: Harold, and Nate
Jan. 31, 2012
12:15
Bring your Swim suit!

Thanks again For all your amazing work! :woohoo:
Rachel

Hi Hon

here is my try

Hugs Mel

P.S
Have a wonderful trip

Mel,
I am giggling with glee!! :rotfl: You have totally outdone yourself for us, with your amazing creations, and I could not be more thankful! Your hard work will have a priceless and lasting effect on our trip.
Thanks, Thanks, and more Thanks! :goodvibes

l

Jack

Pat

Hannah

Noah

Renee

Hi Mel I am looking for the above portholes with Pirate minnie with the name Jackie, Pirate mickey to say Chris, no cruiseline! I am also looking for anything that is for the Fantasy May 19-May 26 2012 Rogers family, and Disney cruise tip envelopes for the rogers family fantasy may 2012. Thanks for anything!

Hey! I wondering if you had a chance to get to the request I asked for! I know when I originally posted the request you were away for a short while! I would still like the items if possible. Thanks!!

Hey! I wondering if you had a chance to get to the request I asked for! I know when I originally posted the request you were away for a short while! I would still like the items if possible. Thanks!!

Hi
I wasn't sure if you had already gone on your trip ,thanks for re-posting,I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Hugs Mel

Thank you thank you Mel:) They are just too perfect..all is fine here, if the weather would just stay cold and snowy, I would be a whole lot happier. Thanks for asking, I will have to check your designs to see if there are any other ones that I will need. Thank you again so very much:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter