Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry, I didn't follow the protocol.

Her name is Angelina, we are going for two weeks. I would like:

Looks whos going: http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/DIS Requests/sophia2_zps6eba75d2.jpg.html
Look whos going:
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/DIS Requests/sophia1_zps0828310e.jpg.html
Look whos going: http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...uests/sophia3_zps714b7e74.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6
Looks whos going: http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...quests/emily7_zps0df08577.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

Is there any chance of getting a "Look whos going" from Anna and Elsa?

Thank you again

So sorry, I didn't follow the protocol.

Her name is Angelina, we are going for two weeks. I would like:

Looks whos going: http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/DIS Requests/sophia2_zps6eba75d2.jpg.html
Look whos going:
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/DIS Requests/sophia1_zps0828310e.jpg.html
Look whos going: http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...uests/sophia3_zps714b7e74.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6
Looks whos going: http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...quests/emily7_zps0df08577.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

Is there any chance of getting a "Look whos going" from Anna and Elsa?

Thank you again

Sorry I am unable to fill your request,,,
I am not taking requests for letters as stated on the thread where these came from.
I used to take requests but there were just too many. I was
spending 3/4 of my weekends making letters and dining invites.

I only DISign coupons here on weekends.
I know many of the other DISigners make letters.
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Can I get the following
Coupon for Special Drink for Sonia, Beauty and the Beast theme
Coupons for Darth Vader Cupcake for Dad, Happy Father's Day!

Thanks!!

Hi Sarah
Your 10 requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
please save to your computer as I do not store images past 2 weeks
Hugs Mel

Thank you soooooooo much. I love them they are great! I have just spent ages looking at your designs and made a bit of a wish list for the future of a few things i would love personalised. I cant wait...hoping this will be a little magical touch to our trip. Thank you xxx

For Amrit and Pinky
Just an idea

So you buy a couple of small organza bags at dollar store,,,,fill each bag with 7 magic dimes.
Print coupon and attach small organza bag.
Leave on child's pillow after they fall asleep.
Look for "Magic water Fountains" at Disney and Make some wishes.

Picture of an organza bag

Thank you Bababear, I really like your idea. I will do as you said.

Amrit is totally pediasure child as he has g-tube.

Yes , we r going to WDW and flying on this 24th.

These are coupons which I like out of which you can select depending on your convienence.
disney t-shirt and souvenir coupon
chocolate treat coupon , pick-a pearl , milkshake , cupcake

Thank you very much for thinking of it. Nothing was better then that what have you created for them.

Thank you once again.

Thank you Bababear, I really like your idea. I will do as you said.

Amrit is totally pediasure child as he has g-tube.

Yes , we r going to WDW and flying on this 24th.

These are coupons which I like out of which you can select depending on your convienence.
disney t-shirt and souvenir coupon
chocolate treat coupon , pick-a pearl , milkshake , cupcake

Thank you very much for thinking of it. Nothing was better then that what have you created for them.

Thank you once again.

Hi
Here is what I think you are asking for.
Let me know if I missed something.
Hugs Mel

I am amazed and I have no words . They are beyond my expectations. Thank you from bottom of my heart. Its more than enough. They are very beautiful.
I am sure both as well as whole family will love it.

Thank You once again.

For a friend
Amelia and Audrey's Coupons

So this is how you use this coupon
The girls have to find 10 hidden Mickeys in the park or resort you are at.
They can write the 10 locations or take a picture of them using a cell phone or camera.
You could also give them 1 sticker each time they find a Hidden Mickey and stick them on the back of the coupon.
The treat can be something big or as simple as a Mickey Ice Cream Bar.

Hopefully it adds a bit of fun and Magic
Hugs Mel

Just a heads up
I am deleting all files listed under DIS Requests as of tomorrow evening
please save to your own computer
Hugs Mel

Hello. We are going to Star Wars Weekend next week (May 23). If you have any time, I would love two "Look who's going to star wars weekend" coupons for my kids. My son is Graham and my daughter is Garland.

Many thanks for all you do. Best, Heather :)

Hi Mel I just saw the awesome calendar and coupons you designed for my granddaughters - they are beyond wonderful and I am so thankful for your great work and how you take the time to create these awesome designs for us to make our vacations so special I have to head to work and have not had a chance to download yet, and am not able to get to my computer, using IPAD which I am not to handy on. I do not return from work until after 8 pm and I am hoping I will still be able to download the designs you made for us before you delete? Thank you

Hi Mel I just saw the awesome calendar and coupons you designed for my granddaughters - they are beyond wonderful and I am so thankful for your great work and how you take the time to create these awesome designs for us to make our vacations so special I have to head to work and have not had a chance to download yet, and am not able to get to my computer, using IPAD which I am not to handy on. I do not return from work until after 8 pm and I am hoping I will still be able to download the designs you made for us before you delete? Thank you

Hi
your requests are still there under coupon requests page 4
The file I have to delete is under DIS Requests
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, I saved the coupons you made to my computer. Unfortunately an apple update deleted everything I downloaded including your coupons. I did not see them in your photobucket and was wondering if you have any additional/old files where they might be stored. Thank you.

Originally Posted by ca1987
Hi Mel,

your coupons are great! We are going on a Disney cruise and I was wondering if you would be interested in making some coupon books for me?

The fist book is for 7 year old Olivia. I would like the cover to be Minnie. The coupons can have all different characters on them. I would like one for a small stuffed animal, a Mickey treat, cupcake, a movie ticket, popcorn, toy story show, dog sled excursion, gold panning, ice cream, a t- shirt and a sweet treat. One week at the Kids club - no adults allowed.

#2 is for Grandma-Pooh for the cover, coupons for a sweat treat, popcorn, a movie ticket, toy story show, show ticket, specialty coffee or tea, cupcake, ice cream, pretzel, adult beverage.

#3 Jeannine- Merida for the Cover, coupons for sweat treat, specialty coffee or tea, adult beverage, picture frame, popcorn, toy story show, movie ticket, cupcake, pretzel, ice cream Mickey treat, adult time!

#4 Candy - cover Olaf from Frozen, coupons - pandora bead, picture frame, tshirt, Mickey treat, pretzel, popcorn, movie ticket, toy story, show ticket. Adult beverage. Ice cream. Whale watching.

Thank you!

Hi
your requests are still there under coupon requests page 4
The file I have to delete is under DIS Requests
Hugs Mel

Mel - I just downloaded the calendars - they are incredible and just perfect! I have to wait until I show the girls since they will want to start the countdown now and we are still a few months away from our Halloween trip!

I can't wait to take a photo of them using their new calendars to send you! They felt so proud posing in front of their calendars from our last trip so we could send it to their "Special Disney Fairy!!"

THANKS SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter