Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mel!
You created some wonderful coupons for my boys. Just wondering if you might be able to create a Welcome to Port Orleans Riverside letter? Similar to the Pop Century one? For Jack, Noah & Tyler (just 1 letter with all 3 names would be fabulous)

Also, I found a wonderful Blizzard Beach one that you created. By any chance, do you have a Typhoon lagoon letter? For Jack, Noah & Tyler (just 1 letter with all 3 names would be wonderful)

we're leaving Feb 19

Here is my try
Hugs Mel

Mel, these are perfect! They will definitely make our trip a little more magical. Thank you! I truly apprecite your kindness, generosity & creativity!

Mel's great treadmill challenge starts today:yay:

Can I motivate myself to take the clothes off of it?
Will it turn on?
Will I get on the thing?
Will I fall off the thing?
Can I do this?
We shall see!

It's a courageous thing to take the clothes off it! LOL
i was wondering if you would consider a new disign while you are walking and walking. My family just returned from Disney and my nephew did the Agent P World Showcase Adventure in Epcot (he loved it) but there was no certificate or something like that at the end to acknowledge his adventure.
Would you consider disigning one? I will write the details here and if it is not for you just let me know and i will put it out on a new thread.

Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
nephew Alex's code name was "Agent S" (S for the sharks he loves)
Goal is to join Agent P in various countries and help solve clues to thwart some of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s most daringly evil plots.
He completed missions in Mexico, Norway, Japan and France

thanks for your consideration and i want to thank you again for all the coupons you disigned for us before our trip. Everyone (kids and adults) were thrilled with their coupons and it really added a new flair to our family vacations. They also noted a few new ones they think would be cool for our next trip! :lmao:

It's a courageous thing to take the clothes off it! LOL
i was wondering if you would consider a new disign while you are walking and walking. My family just returned from Disney and my nephew did the Agent P World Showcase Adventure in Epcot (he loved it) but there was no certificate or something like that at the end to acknowledge his adventure.
Would you consider disigning one? I will write the details here and if it is not for you just let me know and i will put it out on a new thread.

Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
nephew Alex's code name was "Agent S" (S for the sharks he loves)
Goal is to join Agent P in various countries and help solve clues to thwart some of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s most daringly evil plots.
He completed missions in Mexico, Norway, Japan and France

thanks for your consideration and i want to thank you again for all the coupons you disigned for us before our trip. Everyone (kids and adults) were thrilled with their coupons and it really added a new flair to our family vacations. They also noted a few new ones they think would be cool for our next trip! :lmao:

Here is my try
Hugs Mel

I kind of like the background on this one better
turquoise parchment paper

Do you have a Characters in Flight Hot Air Balloon Ride coupon? If so can I get one for Erin, Christopher, Sophia, Kelly, Uncle John, and Grandma Nancy.

Thank you so much

Hi
Here is the one I have,,I posted the rest in my photobucket
Link to photobucket is in my signature.

Hugs Mel

for the super Agent P award certificate Mel
my nephew Alex will love it...and so will his scrapbooking aunt!!:rotfl:

Just found out my niece is joining us for this trip...Can I please have you make a Wishes Dessert Party coupon for her like you did my boys Austin and Tyler? Her name is Morgan. Thanks!!

Hi Mel,

I just came across your thread as I was browsing for special treat ideas for my four boys. I was hoping you could help me with the star wars one and the more basic Mickey one. I'd need four of each though with the names: Carter, Kalen, Benjamin & Ewan. Is that possible? Thanks sooo much!!

Hi Mel! These are so great and exactly what I am looking for!!

I would love to get 2 Disneyworld tickets (the more "girly one") with the names: Riley and Sydney. Our arrival date is Feb 7th 2014.

Thank you!!! I hope this is enough info!

Hi!
Your creations are just too cool! I have a few requests if you have time. I have three boys so if it makes it easier or if I am asking for too much you can combine the names.
My first requests have to do with the Pirate adventure cruise, Pirate and Pals cruise, and the pirates league. My boy's names are Alex, Justin, and Patrick.
I saw the below pirate cruise which is perfect except for we are leaving from the Grand Floridian.
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...uests/1alex_zps2e29e3da.jpg.html?sort=3&o=226
If you need any other information about the above please let me know.
Could I also get the pirate souvenir like from your first post with chip and dale for the boys?

If you are not too busy I would also love to use some of your gift coupons. I really like the one below and was wondering if you could remove the Magic Kingdom and make it "Walt Disney World" or leave it off altogether.
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...ts/1georgie2_zps0e3323a1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=45

Lastly and this is just a bonus :) could I get a countdown calendar? We are staying in Lion King at AoA or if you don't have that Mickey would be great! The family name is "Renoewick"
Thank you so much for you time and talents!
Celeste

Hi,
I just love all your coupons! I was wondering if I could get the following:
The Goofy sweet treat coupon-one for Riley and one for Aidan
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...ests/1jack13_zps22029198.jpg.html?sort=3&o=68
The special balloon coupon for Aidan
The surprise letter for Disneyland but instead of a week, could it say 3 days please? One of these for Riley and one for Aidan.
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...eylandhenry_zpsd39d130c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=633

Thank you so much!

Just found out my niece is joining us for this trip...Can I please have you make a Wishes Dessert Party coupon for her like you did my boys Austin and Tyler? Her name is Morgan. Thanks!!

Hi Mel,

I just came across your thread as I was browsing for special treat ideas for my four boys. I was hoping you could help me with the star wars one and the more basic Mickey one. I'd need four of each though with the names: Carter, Kalen, Benjamin & Ewan. Is that possible? Thanks sooo much!!

Hi
your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Hi!
Your creations are just too cool! I have a few requests if you have time. I have three boys so if it makes it easier or if I am asking for too much you can combine the names.
My first requests have to do with the Pirate adventure cruise, Pirate and Pals cruise, and the pirates league. My boy's names are Alex, Justin, and Patrick.
I saw the below pirate cruise which is perfect except for we are leaving from the Grand Floridian.
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...uests/1alex_zps2e29e3da.jpg.html?sort=3&o=226
If you need any other information about the above please let me know.
Could I also get the pirate souvenir like from your first post with chip and dale for the boys?

If you are not too busy I would also love to use some of your gift coupons. I really like the one below and was wondering if you could remove the Magic Kingdom and make it "Walt Disney World" or leave it off altogether.
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...ts/1georgie2_zps0e3323a1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=45

Lastly and this is just a bonus :) could I get a countdown calendar? We are staying in Lion King at AoA or if you don't have that Mickey would be great! The family name is "Renoewick"
Thank you so much for you time and talents!
Celeste

Hi
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Those are perfect! Thank you so much :)
I am having trouble finding the coupons? Are they on your photobucket page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter