Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Can I please get the following coupons - we don't go until July so no hurry - for Georgie and Davie?
One for each of the four parks that says special treat
Goofy sweet treat

thank you so much!

Hi your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

I'm back ::yes::

Could I trouble you for a few more of your lovely coupons please!! Our booklets are looking so good :thumbsup2

For Riley could I get:
Epcot candy coupon (but can it say treat instead of candy)
Animal Kingdom treat with safari Goofy
Special balloon coupon with Donald on it
Frozen ice cream treat
Magic band accessories

For Abbey could I please get:
Epcot candy coupon (but can it say treat instead of candy)
Animal Kingdom treat with safari Minnie
Special balloom coupon with Tinkerbell on it
Ariel pick a pearl
Cupcake with Minnie
Frozen ice cream treat
Magic band accessories

For Mum:
World showcase special drink
Frozen ice cream treat
Magic band accessories
Walt Disney World photo frame

For Dad:
World showcase special drink
Frozen ice cream treat

Also not sure if you have coupons for Electric light parade and Electric water pageant but if you do can we get The Baldwin family on one of each please.

Gosh that's a lot isn't it!! Should be my last order though ;) until you do the Epcot chocolate passport lol

Thank you so much. We leave May 1 so whenever you get to them hun :goodvibes

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
The Epcot candy one --i can not change--made for an activity (Candy Around The World)
sorry
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,
Thank you for the coupons - they are amazing. Can I please get two coupon book covers. One for Davie (if you have Cars that would be wonderful otherwise anything will work). One for Georgie (if you have Toy Story that would be great otherwise whatever you have works)
Thank you so much!

Hi
The Epcot candy one --i can not change--made for an activity (Candy Around The World)
sorry
Hugs Mel[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Mel :goodvibes they are fantastic!!!

Hi
sorry
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Thank you sooo much!! I appreciate these more than you know. It's a way for us to add a little more excitement for our kiddies so am truly grateful to you :goodvibes

No worries about the Epcot one.....I doubt either of my two kiddies will mind getting a candy ;)

Wishing you loads of pixie dust for all that you do pixiedust:

Hi Mel,
Thank you for the coupons - they are amazing. Can I please get two coupon book covers. One for Davie (if you have Cars that would be wonderful otherwise anything will work). One for Georgie (if you have Toy Story that would be great otherwise whatever you have works)
Thank you so much!

My try
Hugs Mel

Your designs are great. I looked in your photobucket and didn't see any coupons for picking a pearl in Japan.
Could you create one for my DD Alex?
Thanks

Loving your disigns.

Would it be possible for you to do a Potty Chart but with Princesses on it, either generic with no name, or add

Makenna's Potty Chart

If not just let me know.

I would be sending it to my niece just as soon as it is developed, her daughter has just started the Potty training process.

Thanks for all you do, your work is great.

Loving your disigns.

Would it be possible for you to do a Potty Chart but with Princesses on it, either generic with no name, or add

Makenna's Potty Chart

If not just let me know.

I would be sending it to my niece just as soon as it is developed, her daughter has just started the Potty training process.

Thanks for all you do, your work is great.

here you go
Hugs Mel

Mel you just did those restaurant cards on the other thread, so I am wondering since they stirred my memory if you would have time to do a few for me? Chef Mickey's, Tusker House, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Rainforest Café and The Plaza. If you don't have time, it's ok, I have 4x6 cards done, but these would bring a smile to my face knowing who made these for me and how thoughtful you are to help us with Pixie Dust...

Hi Mel,

I don't need anything this time, we leave tomorrow. I just wanted to say that your work is GREAT! The restaurant planning cards turned out WONDERFUL!! I always enjoy logging on and seeing something new from you. I hope you continue to take on new projects here and there in addition to the coupons you do...as always they are wonderful!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for all you did for my trip tomorrow!! It will make it even more magical for my kiddos.:)

If I click on a photo in your album, am I able to change the name myself? Or do you need to do it for me? Thank you!

If I click on a photo in your album, am I able to change the name myself? Or do you need to do it for me? Thank you!

Hi
I am sorry but I don't post blanks (Etsy and Ebay theft of my DISigns).
If you would like something personalized you would need to request it with a first name.
Hugs Mel

Mel you just did those restaurant cards on the other thread, so I am wondering since they stirred my memory if you would have time to do a few for me? Chef Mickey's, Tusker House, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Rainforest Café and The Plaza. If you don't have time, it's ok, I have 4x6 cards done, but these would bring a smile to my face knowing who made these for me and how thoughtful you are to help us with Pixie Dust...

Hi Marilyn
Your requests (dining plan cards) have been uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Example here

1900 Park Fare

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter