• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mel
Just wondering if I could get your count down calendar as well for Ryan, Heidi, Kirk, Logan, Parker, and Jackson for the Fantasy cruise thanks again

Hi Mel

I would like tickets also please. My family is going on the Fantasy on Jan 17, 2014 wondering if I could a Mickey and Minnie Christmas scene and somewhere on the ticket Love Nanny and Poppy.
The names are:
Marion
Shawn
Ryan
Heidi
Kirk
Corey
Tina
Logan
Parker
Nancy
Desmond
Jackson
Nanny

Thanks

I guess I was going by your other thread request which doesn't mention Nanny

Trip Date: January 17,2014
Ship: The Fantasy
Christmas scenes as background on the ticket
On the ticket somewhere please put somewhere Love Poppy
Names Of People:
Nanny (Minnie)
Marion(Daisy)
Shawn(Donald)
Ryan(Mickey)
Heidi(Minnie)
Kirk(Mickey)
Corey(Goofy)
Tina(Minnie)
Logan(Mickey)
Parker(Mickey)
Desmond(Mickey)
Nancy(Minnie)
Jackson(Mickey)

NOTE TO SELF
REDO
Nanny and Poppy on them

Hi Mel,

I am glad you are back!! I hope you are feeling much better!!

We are taking our twins boys to Disneyworld on Jan 14th 2014, for their VERY FIRST TRIP!! We are going to surprise them with it by telling them on Christmas morning.
I was wondering if we could get Xmas themed tickets for the boys stocking.

If possible, I would like 4 tickets: one for Connor, Nathan, Mommy and Daddy
Arrival Date: Jan 14th 2014 SURPRISE, Guess who is going to Disney World. Could you add Love Mommy & Daddy on the boys tickets please.

Thank you so much!!

I would like to request some coupons for our family’s New Years Trip to WDW. I would like several of them all different if possible but totally understand if that is too much work since you have been ill and with the volume of pre Christmas requests you are receiving. I will appreciate whatever you can do for us.

A “special treat” coupon (all different if possible) for–

Mel -likes Eeyore /Pocahontas
Josh -likes Mater/Goofy,
Steph -likes Pooh
Kate -likes Rapunzel/ Ariel
Alex -likes Lightning McQueen
Christi -likes Pocohontas/Mater
Brian -likes Goofy
Judy -likes Tink/Marie
Grandma -likes Cinderella

A “Disney shirt” coupon (all different if possible and not too much work for you) for–
Mel, Josh, Steph, Kate and Alex

A Christmas themed “special souvenir” coupon for-

One special Christmas or New Years ornament coupon- for Dot
One special Walt Disney World photo frame coupon for Dot

Bayou Pirate Adventure at Port Orleans Riverside invite – for Pirate Alex
(in case this helps here is the description from website “Sailing down the Sassagoula River, young scallywags listen to the legends surrounding Captain Jean Lafitte—one of the most infamous pirates ever to haunt the waters of New Orleans. Departs from the Fishin' Hole on Ol' Man Island at Port Orleans Riverside”

thanks again

Hi there! Could I get 2 "look who is going to Walt Disney World" tickets please? Dates are January 19-26, names are Lily and Reid.
Thank you!!

I would like to request some coupons for our family’s New Years Trip to WDW. I would like several of them all different if possible but totally understand if that is too much work since you have been ill and with the volume of pre Christmas requests you are receiving. I will appreciate whatever you can do for us.

A “special treat” coupon (all different if possible) for–

Mel -likes Eeyore /Pocahontas
Josh -likes Mater/Goofy,
Steph -likes Pooh
Kate -likes Rapunzel/ Ariel
Alex -likes Lightning McQueen
Christi -likes Pocohontas/Mater
Brian -likes Goofy
Judy -likes Tink/Marie
Grandma -likes Cinderella

A “Disney shirt” coupon (all different if possible and not too much work for you) for–

A Christmas themed “special souvenir” coupon for-

One special Christmas or New Years ornament coupon- for Dot
One special Walt Disney World photo frame coupon for Dot

Bayou Pirate Adventure at Port Orleans Riverside invite – for Pirate Alex
(in case this helps here is the description from website “Sailing down the Sassagoula River, young scallywags listen to the legends surrounding Captain Jean Lafitte—one of the most infamous pirates ever to haunt the waters of New Orleans. Departs from the Fishin' Hole on Ol' Man Island at Port Orleans Riverside”

thanks again

Hi Judy
I have uploaded what I was able to do to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Thank you for the tickets and the count down calendar. You have no idea how much this will mean to my family thank you

Mel,

The non-ship specific coupons are absolutely perfect the way they are! I can reuse them for the Wonder next year too!!! Thanks so very much.

Hugs,
Melissa

Thanks for taking care of these so quickly! I only see three (Molly, Kate and William) and want to make sure I am not missing Thomas?

Thanks again!

Hi
I am not sure what is wrong with photobucket but I reloaded it,hopefully it stays there.
Hugs Mel

Just in case here it is

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter