Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mel,
You're coupons are really cute. I was wondering if you could make some for my granddaughters trip to Disney in October. I would like the following:

Princess Makeover at BBB
Special Souvenir with all the Princesses on it
Special Treat at Magic Kingdom with Mickey and Minnie
Mickey's Pretzels
Sophie's Special Gift

Names for coupons, Rachel and Tenley.

Thanks!
Mary

Hi Mary
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel

I love your coupons! My daughter turns 7 this week and I am taking her to Disney next. Is there any way you could make me a few of these for some food treats from either Epcot or magic kingdom as well as gift treats. I love them! Her name is grace.

Thank you!

Heather

Hi Heather
I am sorry but I have to ask you to be a bit more specific.

I can do two coupons one each from Epcot and one from Magic kingdom for a special souvenir .

Epcot

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Magic Kingdom

BUT

Please tell me what two or three foods or treats she likes in order to do the food treats.
examples:

Goofy's Sweet Treat?
popcorn ?
candy apple?
pretzels?
ice cream?
mickey bar?
Cupcake?
Dole Whip?
or maybe something I haven't mentioned

Thanks and
Hugs Mel

Heather
I also am going to open my
Epcot Candy Hunt Around the World in my photobucket
(most of my stuff has been locked due to theft of Etsy and ebay sellers stealing myDISigns)
There is space to get a stamp from the Kidcot stations and also write the candy you found in each
Country.
I printed them on regular size computer paper and then had Kinkos spiral bind it into a small booklet.
It was a great souvenir of our trip.

Link here

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/library/Epcot Candy Hunt?sort=3&page=1

Here is the Coupon that goes with it.

Here is a cover personalized

I made it for my grand daughter
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Thank you so much for the coupons. I apologize that I did not request Japan for the Pick A Pear. If you have time to change them that would be great but if not those will work too.

Again thanks so much for doing these. They are wonderful and the kids look forward to getting them each trip.

Allison

Thanks for the coupons! You are very talented and it is nice that you share your talents!
Mary

Mel

Thank you. I love the coupons. As far as a snack one, I know she would love the Mickey ice cream bar and then how about a Mickey Rice Krispie treat.

I tried opening the cute Epcot candy card but couldn't get them to enlarge in order to print them.

Heather

One more question...how does the candy hunt work? I have never heard of this before but it does sound and look like fun.

Heather

Mel

Thank you. I love the coupons. As far as a snack one, I know she would love the Mickey ice cream bar and then how about a Mickey Rice Krispie treat.

I tried opening the cute Epcot candy card but couldn't get them to enlarge in order to print them.

Heather

Hi Heather
You must click on the image --then right click to get the size and then save image as to your computer.

Here are the other two coupons you requested.
Hugs Mel

For the Epcot Candy Hunt you just travel around the World Showcase and see what type of candy each Country sells,buys some if interested . Also stop by the Kidcot station at each pavilion and have them stamp your booklet.
record the type of candy or treat sold at each country.
Hope that helps

Hi Mel,

Thank you so much for the coupons. I apologize that I did not request Japan for the Pick A Pear. If you have time to change them that would be great but if not those will work too.

Again thanks so much for doing these. They are wonderful and the kids look forward to getting them each trip.

Allison

Hi Allison
I uploaded them to my photobucket.
Happy Planning
Hugs Mel

Thanks Mel. These are great and I can't wait to surprise grace with them next week!

Heather

Thank you Mel. These are great. I can't wait to give them to grace next week.

Heather

Hi Mel,
Love your coupons. Was wondering if I could request a few.
MNSSHP Tickets good for October 17th only for Isabella, Livie, Brian, and Melanie
Duffy Bear Accessory for Livie
Pick a Pearl in Japan for Livie and Isabella
MNSSHP souvenier good for October 17th only for Isabella and Livie
Pin trading for Isabella
All separate tickets please.
Thank you:)

Hi Mel,

been awhile since I requested something but I'm back now. :)

Could I please have a Karamell-Kuche special treat coupon for:
Tasha and one for Jeff

Can you please make a japanese tinkerbell pick a pearl coupon -name Tasha
a special balloon coupon with a Tinkerbell for Tasha
and a World of Disney special souvenier coupon with a Tinkerbell on it for Tasha?

Can you make a world of disney special disney souvenier coupon with a Donald Duck on it and a Special balloon coupon with a donald duck on it for Jeff

Thanks ever so much, pixiedust:
Hugs
Lois (Nanny 3)

Hi Mel,
Love your coupons. Was wondering if I could request a few.
MNSSHP Tickets good for October 17th only for Isabella, Livie, Brian, and Melanie
Duffy Bear Accessory for Livie
Pick a Pearl in Japan for Livie and Isabella
MNSSHP souvenier good for October 17th only for Isabella and Livie
Pin trading for Isabella
All separate tickets please.
Thank you:)

Hi Melanie
I have uploaded your requests to my photobucket
Have a great time planning!
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

been awhile since I requested something but I'm back now. :)

Could I please have a Karamell-Kuche special treat coupon for:
Tasha and one for Jeff

Can you please make a japanese tinkerbell pick a pearl coupon -name Tasha
a special balloon coupon with a Tinkerbell for Tasha
and a World of Disney special souvenier coupon with a Tinkerbell on it for Tasha?

Can you make a world of disney special disney souvenier coupon with a Donald Duck on it and a Special balloon coupon with a donald duck on it for Jeff

Thanks ever so much, pixiedust:
Hugs
Lois (Nanny 3)

Hi Lois
I will try to uploaded them to my photobucket tomorrow
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter