Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Christina
I am Canadian and don't get the 4th of July off work.
I am sorry but I usually only have time to DISign on the weekends-
I found a bit of time tonight so ........

I posted your request for cruise tags in my photobucket
Happy planning
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, Happy Belated Canada Day!

Hi Christina
I am Canadian and don't get the 4th of July off work.
I am sorry but I usually only have time to DISign on the weekends-
I found a bit of time tonight so ........

I posted your request for cruise tags in my photobucket
Happy planning
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! Thank you for taking time to create the tags for my upcoming Cruise. I tried to find the tags that you uploaded, but can't locate them...... I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I went through everything.

I was able to look thru your creations, and they are ALL adorable!

Thanks once again for all your help!
Sincerely, Christina:flower3:

Hi Mel! Thank you for taking time to create the tags for my upcoming Cruise. I tried to find the tags that you uploaded, but can't locate them...... I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I went through everything.

I was able to look thru your creations, and they are ALL adorable!

Thanks once again for all your help!
Sincerely, Christina:flower3:

Here you go Christina

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Mel!
May I please make a few requests?

Cupcake with Mickey--for Devon (female) and Kinsey
One Special Souvenir with Minnie--for Devon and Kinsey
Mickey Bar--for Devon and Kinsey
Goofy's One Sweet Treat--for Devon and Kinsey
and Mickey One Special Balloon for Devon and Kinsey

Thank you so much!

Hi Mel,

I would like to request a few more coupons please. May I please get three Ghiradelli coupons , one for Carlos and Melissa, one for Rob and Susan and one for Makey and Mamu. Also can I please get one bucket of popcorn coupon (not park specific and it can be with any character) for Makey and Mamu.

I hope all is well with you and your family.
Melissa

THANK YOU! You are super speedy!
One correction...on the balloon one Devon is misspelled.
I love them!:yay:

Hi Mel!
May I please make a few requests?

Cupcake with Mickey--for Devon (female) and Kinsey
One Special Souvenir with Minnie--for Devon and Kinsey
Mickey Bar--for Devon and Kinsey
Goofy's One Sweet Treat--for Devon and Kinsey
and Mickey One Special Balloon for Devon and Kinsey

Thank you so much!

Hi
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

I would like to request a few more coupons please. May I please get three Ghiradelli coupons , one for Carlos and Melissa, one for Rob and Susan and one for Makey and Mamu. Also can I please get one bucket of popcorn coupon (not park specific and it can be with any character) for Makey and Mamu.

I hope all is well with you and your family.
Melissa

Hi Melissa
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Magical sail
Christina

hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mel!! You've outdone yourself once again! Thank you for this image, it's SUPER cute!!! I hope your having a lovely weekend.
I wish there was something I can do for you to show you how much I appreciate your kindness. I'm a complete stranger, and you've gone out of your way, and never asked for anything in return. Can I send you a Cayman Rum Cake - are you anywhere close to Toronto????

Thanks kindly,
Massive bear hug, Christina:flower3:

Mel!! You've outdone yourself once again! Thank you for this image, it's SUPER cute!!! I hope your having a lovely weekend.
I wish there was something I can do for you to show you how much I appreciate your kindness. I'm a complete stranger, and you've gone out of your way, and never asked for anything in return. Can I send you a Cayman Rum Cake - are you anywhere close to Toronto????

Thanks kindly,
Massive bear hug, Christina:flower3:

Hi Christina
You are very welcome
I live just outside of Toronto but would love it if you just continue to spread the pixie dust by doing something kind for someone"Random acts of kindness". maybe a smile for someone who looks down or open a door for an elderly person. I believe we can make the world a kinder place one act at a time. Have a great cruise Hon
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

Thank you very much for my latest requests. That was very fast!! I really appreciate all you have done for me as well as others. Whenever I grab a quick lunch through the drive-thru, I usually pay for the car behind me. Next time I do that, it will be on your behalf!

All the best,
Melissa

Hi Mel,

Thank you very much for my latest requests. That was very fast!! I really appreciate all you have done for me as well as others. Whenever I grab a quick lunch through the drive-thru, I usually pay for the car behind me. Next time I do that, it will be on your behalf!

All the best,
Melissa

Hi Melissa
Life here has been a bit difficult lately
and you just made me cry tears of joy
thanks form the bottom of my heart:hug:
Hugs to you
Mel

Hi Mel,
You're coupons are really cute. I was wondering if you could make some for my granddaughters trip to Disney in October. I would like the following:

Princess Makeover at BBB
Special Souvenir with all the Princesses on it
Special Treat at Magic Kingdom with Mickey and Minnie
Mickey's Pretzels
Sophie's Special Gift

Names for coupons, Rachel and Tenley.

Thanks!
Mary

Hi Mel

I love your coupons! My daughter turns 7 this week and I am taking her to Disney next. Is there any way you could make me a few of these for some food treats from either Epcot or magic kingdom as well as gift treats. I love them! Her name is grace.

Thank you!

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter