• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Your coupons are adorable! Can I please request the following (all for Taylor):
Minnie Animal Kingdom special treat - Taylor
Sorcerer Mickey Hollywood Studios special souvenir - Taylor
Epcot Mickey special souvenir - Taylor

Would you happen to have any princess disigns for special souvenirs? If so, I would love one of those as well! My DD's favorite princess is Belle.

Thank you so much!
Melanie

HelloMel! First I would like to say I just love your coupons! You are so talented and they are awesome! I am new to the boards so I hope I am doing this right but I would like to request some of your coupons if you have time.

I would like:

Magic Kingdom – One Souvenir – one for Aiden and one for Kaelyn
Hollywood Studios – One Souvenir – one for Aiden and one for Kaelyn
Animal Kingdom – One Souvenir – one for Aiden and one for Kaelyn
Dole Whip – One for Aiden and one for Kaelyn
Pirate Treasure – One for Aiden and one for Kaelyn

Thank you so much!

Amy

Hello!
Your coupons are adorable! Can I please request the following (all for Taylor):
Minnie Animal Kingdom special treat - Taylor
Sorcerer Mickey Hollywood Studios special souvenir - Taylor
Epcot Mickey special souvenir - Taylor

Would you happen to have any princess disigns for special souvenirs? If so, I would love one of those as well! My DD's favorite princess is Belle.

Thank you so much!
Melanie

Here you go
Hope the princess one is ok
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HelloMel! First I would like to say I just love your coupons! You are so talented and they are awesome! I am new to the boards so I hope I am doing this right but I would like to request some of your coupons if you have time.

I would like:

Magic Kingdom – One Souvenir – one for Aiden and one for Kaelyn
Hollywood Studios – One Souvenir – one for Aiden and one for Kaelyn
Animal Kingdom – One Souvenir – one for Aiden and one for Kaelyn
Dole Whip – One for Aiden and one for Kaelyn
Pirate Treasure – One for Aiden and one for Kaelyn

Thank you so much!

Amy

Hi Amy
Just checking
Is Kaelyn a girl? I didn't want to make a Minnie AK coupon if not.
Welcome to The DIS DISign boards!
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! I keep coming back to your thread to admire all your adorable creations. Could I possibly trouble you for a few more coupons for my son, Jackson?

Could I also please have a Downtown Disney Lego gift coupon, a Disney balloon coupon, and a World of Disney coupon? Could I also get the Donald's nephews one, but not for Beaches & Cream, just for "a cold treat."

I found an old thread of yours, and saw you did a Disney Star Wars one before. If you still have the image, could you possibly make one that says for a "Star Wars Souvenir"?

Also, I didn't see that you had made one before, but if you could possibly design a coupon for a box of Mr. Potato Head parts from Once Upon a Toy, I would really appreciate that!

Could I please get "special souvenir" coupons for AK, MK, and Epcot. I probably should have asked for a "treat/souvenir" option last time...sorry, for some reason it didn't occur to me to ask for it that way.If I've asked too much already, I completely understand.

Thanks, Mel, for sharing your talent and for spreading the pixie dust! You've are very kind :)

Hi Mel! I keep coming back to your thread to admire all your adorable creations. Could I possibly trouble you for a few more coupons for my son, Jackson?

Could I also please have a Downtown Disney Lego gift coupon, a Disney balloon coupon, and a World of Disney coupon? Could I also get the Donald's nephews one, but not for Beaches & Cream, just for "a cold treat."

I found an old thread of yours, and saw you did a Disney Star Wars one before. If you still have the image, could you possibly make one that says for a "Star Wars Souvenir"?

Also, I didn't see that you had made one before, but if you could possibly design a coupon for a box of Mr. Potato Head parts from Once Upon a Toy, I would really appreciate that!

Could I please get "special souvenir" coupons for AK, MK, and Epcot. I probably should have asked for a "treat/souvenir" option last time...sorry, for some reason it didn't occur to me to ask for it that way.If I've asked too much already, I completely understand.

Thanks, Mel, for sharing your talent and for spreading the pixie dust! You've are very kind :)

Hi some of my coupons take a long time to make and I don't have the clip art available anymore to change them.
Here is the star wars one,
as you can see I just have it with one souvenir and not
'star wars souvenir'
sorry

The AK one I can not change to Treat/Gift sorry.

Hugs Mel

I have some requests if possible please:

All for "Zoe"

Dole Whip
Japan - pick a pearl?
minnie cupcake
Germany caramel treat
mickey bar
halloween
tshirt
goofy sweet treat
world of disney
bowling
basin

Thank you!!

Hi Mel,

Just wanted to stop by to say a massive thank you for the pixie dust coated vouchers that you sent our way for Lola. They are all perfect and I love the attention to detail on them all, ESP the DCL one!
Thank you again- her face is going to be such a picture! xx

Mel, because Starbucks is opening at DisneyWorld in the next few months, I was wondering if you will be so kind as to make me a coupon for my friend Karen for a coffee? :littleangel: And, a coupon for Jeanne for a "cold" treat?:drinking1 Thank you so very much...We are down to 96 days pixiedust:

Hi Mel! Thank you so much for the adorable coupons! They are perfect and sincerely appreciated!!! :flower3:

Mel:
You coupon designs are so cute!
May I please have the following coupons?
1. Doc McStuffins: One special Disney Souvenir: Abigail
2. Sofia the First: One Special Disney Souvenir: Abigail
3. Star Wars: One Special Souvenir: Colin
4. Mickey and/or Minnie: One Special Souvenir: Morgan

Thank you so very much! :wave2:

Mel, because Starbucks is opening at DisneyWorld in the next few months, I was wondering if you will be so kind as to make me a coupon for my friend Karen for a coffee? :littleangel: And, a coupon for Jeanne for a "cold" treat?:drinking1 Thank you so very much...We are down to 96 days pixiedust:

Hi Hon
Hopefully this is ok
Hugs Mel

I have some requests if possible please:

All for "Zoe"

Dole Whip
Japan - pick a pearl?
minnie cupcake
Germany caramel treat
mickey bar
halloween
tshirt
goofy sweet treat
world of Disney
bowling
basin

Thank you!!

Hi
just wanted to let you know all of Zoe's coupons have been uploaded to my photobucket
I didn't have a Halloween one but made this one for her-hopefully it is ok.
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter