• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mel's Corner 4~~CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mel. I am sorry to hear about your finger and hope it is healing well. I have been trying to find a Christmas invite to WDW for my children Noah and Julia who we are surprising in 2 weeks just before we leave. You do such beautiful and unique work. Do you have one of these? We are going to be there during the Fantasyland Grand Opening so that image could work. I have been trying to look at your images on photobucket but have been experiencing technical difficulties:confused3 I apologize. I was also hoping for the coupon for the icy sweet treat for Noah and Julia each also if possible. Thank you!:)

Hi Mel! Hope you are feeling better. If it is not too much trouble, whenever you get a chance, can I request some dining invite letters?

These can all be addressed to Trevor and Natalie.

12/15 1900 Park Fare 4:45
12/16 Akershus 12:25
12/17 Crystal Palace 12:50
12/18 Mama Melrose 12:25
12/19 Rainforest Cafe 7:00
12/20 Chef Mickey 6:40

Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it!!

bababear_50 said:
Hi
To save me a bit of time
can you give a visual or tell me where you saw this?
Hugs Mel

Sure. I tried posting the picture but not happening. It's on the first page of this thread. It's called Jake Journal. Does that help?

Im so sorry you broke your finger. Are you still taking requests? If not, I totally understand...just let me know.

If you are, I have several invitation requests, and if its too many just tell me. All are for our son, Brady.

Cinderella's Royal Table - Sun, Nov 25 @ 6:50 pm (Blue Colors)
Sci-Fi - Mon, 11/26 @ 1:40 pm
Chef Mickey's - Tues., 11/27 @ 7:15 am
Mickeys Backyard BBQ - Tues, 11/27 @ 6:30 pm
'Ohana - Wed, 11/28 @ 7:40 am
Tusker House - Thurs, 11/29 @ 8:30 am
1900 Park Fare - Fri, 11/30 @ 6:40 pm
MVMCP - Thurs, 11/29 @ 7 pm
Pirates League - Tues, 11/27 @ 9:15 am

Thanks so much,
Amy

Hi Amy
Your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS
Hugs Mel:santa:

Hi Mel. I am sorry to hear about your finger and hope it is healing well. I have been trying to find a Christmas invite to WDW for my children Noah and Julia who we are surprising in 2 weeks just before we leave. You do such beautiful and unique work. Do you have one of these? We are going to be there during the Fantasyland Grand Opening so that image could work. I have been trying to look at your images on photobucket but have been experiencing technical difficulties:confused3 I apologize. I was also hoping for the coupon for the icy sweet treat for Noah and Julia each also if possible. Thank you!:)

Hi hopefully these will help
hugs mel

click on this thumbnail to see the full size image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:santa:

Hi Mel! Hope you are feeling better. If it is not too much trouble, whenever you get a chance, can I request some dining invite letters?

These can all be addressed to Trevor and Natalie.

12/15 1900 Park Fare 4:45
12/16 Akershus 12:25
12/17 Crystal Palace 12:50
12/18 Mama Melrose 12:25
12/19 Rainforest Cafe 7:00
12/20 Chef Mickey 6:40

Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it!!

Hi
I will post these tomorrow in my photobucket under DIS
Hugs Mel
:santa:

Hi Mel
Could you do a bbb and pirates league invite made out to Destiny.

BBB-March 26,2013 at 2:55 p.m.
Pirates League-March 28, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.

Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you so much for the Pixie Dust. pixiedust:These are perfect! I will start requesting are invites after the new year. Youre the best! :cool1: Enjoy the holidays!!

Hi Mel
Could you do a bbb and pirates league invite made out to Destiny.

BBB-March 26,2013 at 2:55 p.m.
Pirates League-March 28, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.

Thanks

Here you go
Hugs mel

PS
I am close to 500 images that need to be deleted from image shack--please save to your computer as i will deleted all files as soon as you tell me you have picked these up
Thanks
Mel

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Thanks for all that you do. Thanks for all the pixie dust for our Disney vacations.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! First of all, I want to say that your designs are simply gorgeous. If I didn't already have a reservation, I would seriously book BOG just so I could use your invite.:rotfl2:

Could I have the following invites? They are for Mackenzie and Reagan.

Crystal Palace: December 23 @ 6:15 PM

Be Our Guest: December 24 @ 5:00 PM

1900 Park Fare (dinner version with Lady Tremaine): December 25 @ 4:35 PM

Cinderella's Royal Table: December 30 @ 5:20 PM

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Magic Kingdom one): 8:05 AM (Could I have this one be on separate invites for each girl? They are going to unwrap the invitation with the dress that I made them on Christmas morning.)

Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter