Mel's Corner 4~~CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm posting here because you had responded to my thread regarding these. If there's any way you could do these when you're working on them next weekend, I would really, really appreciate it!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!

BBB
Princess Paisley
11-24
8:05 a.m.

CRT
Princess Paisley and Prince Tyler
11-24
12:15 p.m AND 7:15 p.m.

Perfectly Princess Tea Party
Princess Paisley
11-21
10:30 a.m.

BOG
11-22
4:20 p.m.

1900 Park Fare (breakfast)
Paisley and Tyler
11-19
10:15 a.m.

1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Princess Paisley, Prince Tyler
11-21
4:35 p.m.
Crystal Palace

Pirate's League
Mermaid Paisley
11-20
2:00 p.m.

'Ohana
Paisley and Tyler
11-22
10:30

Chef Mickey's
Paisley and Tyler
11-30
11:15 a.m.

Hollywood & Vine
Paisley and Tyler
11-23
8:00 a.m.

Akershus
11-25
9:15 a.m.

Tusker House
Paisley and Tyler
11-26
10:30 a.m.

MVMCP
Paisley and Tyler
11-30
4:00 p.m.

Thank you so very much if you can do these and if not I understand that it's a lot!!! :) :)

Hi
the weather is keeping me awake
I posted your requests in my PB under DIS
Hugs Mel

Hi There! :)

Please could you make me a invitation for Old Key West for the 29th June 2013. My family surname is Rush

And also if you could make me invitations for the following

T-rex Cafe 29th June 2013
Chef Mickeys 30th June 2013
Hollywood And Vine 1st July 2013
Olivas Cafe 2nd July 2013
Beaches And Cream 3rd July 2013
Teppan Edo 4th July 2013
Yachtsman Steakhouse 5th July 2013
Whispering Canyon Cafe 5th July 2013
Donalds Safari Breakfast 6th July 2013
Coral Reef Restaurant 7th July 2013
Chef Mickeys 8th July 2013
Boma 9th July 2013
Cape May Cafe 10th July 2013
Garden Grill 11th July 2013
Liberty tree tavern 12th July 2013

And if you could do those tip envelopes that would be great

Thanks so so so so so so so much

I would love to have the princess tea party from post #60 for Wilson and a journal page for the same event.

Also a journal page for the plaza restaurant, invitation for Geoffrey to drive a Porsche at the Richard Petty Raceway, and the journal page for Flying Fish

Thank you

Please could you make me a invitation for Old Key West for the 29th June 2013. My family surname is Rush

Teppan Edo 4th July 2013
Boma 9th July 2013

Hi
I do not have a DISign for Old Key West ,Olivia's, or the Yachtsman sorry.
As for tip envelopes you would have to check my photobucket and see if what you are looking for is there, I know there are 140 different types there and I am not currently making any new ones.

Hugs Mel

I would love to have the princess tea party from post #60 for Wilson and a journal page for the same event.

Also a journal page for the plaza restaurant, invitation for Geoffrey to drive a Porsche at the Richard Petty Raceway, and the journal page for Flying Fish

Thank you

I can personalize the Tea party invite , and the Richard Petty Coupon BUT I am not currently making any new Journal pages.
Hugs Mel

Thank you soooo much! They are perfect! I have to get some ink for my printer and it may be the weekend before I can do that. Can you keep them on there that long?

I LOVE all the ones you did! You are soooo talented!!!! Can I bug you for a couple more?? Pleaseeeeee!!!!

Crystal Palace
Paisley and Tyler
11-20
8:25 a.m.

And do you have anything German for Beirgarten? Or if nothing German, do you have anything Duffy?
Paisley and Tyler
11-28
12:00 p.m.

Thank you for helping me make this a fantasy trip for my family! I finally found my way back to your photobucket and found my families personalized pages. They are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!!

If it is not too much trouble AND you have time, would you PLEASE make me a few more personalized pages???

MVMCP 11/16 Allie and Andrew 7-midnight
Liberty Tree Tavern 11/16 7pm
Yak & Yeti 11/18 7:30 pm
The plain Christmas page personalized with Allie Magical Disney Trip 2012
Same thing with Andrew
Do you have anything that says goodbye to Disney? last day 11/24/12

Can you possibly make me something with Tinkerbelle with magic dust (perhaps) saying something along the lines of "I have shared the magic of Disney with you my sweet children, Please pass it on, Love Mom? or something along those lines??? This trip, I am praying, creates the positive and lasting memories that I associate with Disney and I hope my kids share it with others one day. I am not a writer, so any wording/poem you come up with will be great.

Thanks again for everything you have done. :worship:

Hi
a friend removed the date for me, I will post a 2013 for you this week in my PB. under DIS
Hugs Mel

Your so sweet. Thank you. Can I ask a favor with the fall booklet around the world? Could you change the cover to say "My Fall Adventure Around the World"? Please and thank you:hug:

Hi Mel!

I just love your designs! I've downloaded several for our upcoming Christmas trip.

This may be a bit weird...I downloaded your MK treasure hunt because it looked like fun. Each download had a number following it; 1-6, but there were only 5 pages. Number 2 seemed to be missing. So, my question is...Should there only be 5 pages and it was just a simple numbering error (we're only human right?) or should there in fact be 6 pages and one just hasn't been uploaded?

Now for my request. I'm making a 12 Days to a Disney Christmas countdown care package for the other 2 groups going with us. My mom loves Santa and I thought your Santas Around the World designs would be perfect for her! Is there any way they could be made in to a passport similar to your Epcot Dessert Passport? (The idea of printing them from home is appealing.) It's OK if the answer is no because I'm sure that would be a lot of work! If not I would really like to have the red cover either with no date or 2012.

http://s940.beta.photobucket.com/us.../Epcot Santas/1epcotsanta.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Thanks for all the hard work you put in to spread the Pixie dust!
Kodi

Hi Mel!

I just love your designs! I've downloaded several for our upcoming Christmas trip.

This may be a bit weird...I downloaded your MK treasure hunt because it looked like fun. Each download had a number following it; 1-6, but there were only 5 pages. Number 2 seemed to be missing. So, my question is...Should there only be 5 pages and it was just a simple numbering error (we're only human right?) or should there in fact be 6 pages and one just hasn't been uploaded?

Now for my request. I'm making a 12 Days to a Disney Christmas countdown care package for the other 2 groups going with us. My mom loves Santa and I thought your Santas Around the World designs would be perfect for her! Is there any way they could be made in to a passport similar to your Epcot Dessert Passport? (The idea of printing them from home is appealing.) It's OK if the answer is no because I'm sure that would be a lot of work! If not I would really like to have the red cover either with no date or 2012.

http://s940.beta.photobucket.com/us.../Epcot Santas/1epcotsanta.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Thanks for all the hard work you put in to spread the Pixie dust!
Kodi

Hi Kodi
There are 4 pages and a cover for the MK treasure Hunt.
This is an old DISign and I can't guarantee all the stuff is the same with many changes occurring in MK.(Fantasyland expansion).

I will upload a 2012 Santa cover to my photobucket.
Sorry i can not change it's style-sorry.

Hugs Mel

Teppan Edo 4th July 2013
Boma 9th July 2013

Hi your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS
Hugs Mel

Thank you

Hi your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS
Hugs mel

I LOVE all the ones you did! You are soooo talented!!!! Can I bug you for a couple more?? Pleaseeeeee!!!!

Crystal Palace
Paisley and Tyler
11-20
8:25 a.m.

And do you have anything German for Beirgarten? Or if nothing German, do you have anything Duffy?
Paisley and Tyler
11-28
12:00 p.m.

Hi
Your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS
Hugs Mel

Thank you for helping me make this a fantasy trip for my family! I finally found my way back to your photobucket and found my families personalized pages. They are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!!

If it is not too much trouble AND you have time, would you PLEASE make me a few more personalized pages???

MVMCP 11/16 Allie and Andrew 7-midnight
Liberty Tree Tavern 11/16 7pm
Yak & Yeti 11/18 7:30 pm
The plain Christmas page personalized with Allie Magical Disney Trip 2012
Same thing with Andrew
Do you have anything that says goodbye to Disney? last day 11/24/12

Can you possibly make me something with Tinkerbelle with magic dust (perhaps) saying something along the lines of "I have shared the magic of Disney with you my sweet children, Please pass it on, Love Mom? or something along those lines??? This trip, I am praying, creates the positive and lasting memories that I associate with Disney and I hope my kids share it with others one day. I am not a writer, so any wording/poem you come up with will be great.

Thanks again for everything you have done. :worship:

Hi
Your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter