Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Just poured over your planning journal, and it's magnificent!! I just started my planning journal (getting married this Dec on the Dream!). Love love love your pics and your stories! Can't wait to see the rest!

I have binge read all day! I love your DIY projects. You look so beautiful, I can't wait to see your ceremony pictures.

OMG!! I'm caught up now. I don't know where to start. Your hair and makeup look GORGEOUS!!! Stunning! Combined with your dress, it looks just perfect. I love the lace - it has such a pretty, romantic feel. :)

I can't wait to see more! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Thank you! I need to go catch up with your post too! and I loved my hair and makeup they did such a good job! and I am really happy I added the lace on top! :goodvibes

you totally look like a princess!!! How perfect!

Thank you! :lovestruc

Just poured over your planning journal, and it's magnificent!! I just started my planning journal (getting married this Dec on the Dream!). Love love love your pics and your stories! Can't wait to see the rest!

Welcome Aboard ! and this PJ turned TR has gotten really long but I am glad you enjoyed it I had a hard time finding other DCL PJs to read so I hope it answers any questions you have :goodvibes and congrats on a dream wedding December is a pretty month to get married in the boat will look amazing!

I have binge read all day! I love your DIY projects. You look so beautiful, I can't wait to see your ceremony pictures.

Welcome !! :goodvibes and this PJ is really long glad you enjoyed reading :blush: and I got struck bad my the DIY bug but I am really happy I did everything it paid off! and thank you so much!

Welcome Aboard ! and this PJ turned TR has gotten really long but I am glad you enjoyed it I had a hard time finding other DCL PJs to read so I hope it answers any questions you have :goodvibes and congrats on a dream wedding December is a pretty month to get married in the boat will look amazing!

Your DCL PJ definitely helps me, absolutely! So excited about our Dec wedding!! Congrats again!!:yay:

I just found this thread and just want to say how amazing it must have been to have a DCL wedding! My hubs and I did a Land 'n Sea package almost 9 years ago....it was a wonderful honeymoon!

Omg! All of your pictures are seriously stunning!!!
Your entrance looks breathtaking! Seriously, my jaw dropped when I saw it!
I'm so in love everything about your wedding day!
I may or may not have started to tear up when I saw your pictures of the father daughter dance!
Those are so candid and beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing them all!
You can tell from these how incredible your day was!
I'm so glad all of your hard work is seen in these!
And now I'm trying to talk my DF into switching from Castaway Cay to the Atrium haha!
Don't think it's going to happen but I might have a shot when I show him your pictures!!

Anyway, I love it all!
I cant wait for your next post!!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! You look like a queen! I love all the heartfelt speeches and dancing too! Congrats again!

Oh, everything looked stunning! Your grand entrance really did remind me of the staircase in Beauty and the Beast. :) I especially LOVE the pictures you got in the atrium afterward. They are gorgeous! You can really feel the emotion from the speeches and dance photos, too. Your photographer did an amazing job. Such a beautiful wedding! :goodvibes

Breathtaking. I would have to practice walking down stairs in heels for weeks, but I cannot imagine a more magical entrance. So happy for you guys! The cake topper was really cute too.

Your DCL PJ definitely helps me, absolutely! So excited about our Dec wedding!! Congrats again!!:yay:

Im glad I could help :goodvibes and Im sure you are getting so excited the next two months are going to fly by!!!

I just found this thread and just want to say how amazing it must have been to have a DCL wedding! My hubs and I did a Land 'n Sea package almost 9 years ago....it was a wonderful honeymoon!

Thank you so much! and DCL are really amazing honeymoons I just love the access to 24/7 food! :rotfl:

Your entrance and pictures with the staircase are breathtaking!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Omg! All of your pictures are seriously stunning!!!
Your entrance looks breathtaking! Seriously, my jaw dropped when I saw it!
I'm so in love everything about your wedding day!
I may or may not have started to tear up when I saw your pictures of the father daughter dance!
Those are so candid and beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing them all!
You can tell from these how incredible your day was!
I'm so glad all of your hard work is seen in these!
And now I'm trying to talk my DF into switching from Castaway Cay to the Atrium haha!
Don't think it's going to happen but I might have a shot when I show him your pictures!!

Anyway, I love it all!
I cant wait for your next post!!!

Thank you!!! I am so happy with how my pictures came out the decision to bring a photographer was defintley worth it to just be able to capture all those special extra moments, and I loved mr entrance! :blush: I couldnt have imagined it any ther way and yes my dad was such a mush ball that day not his normal behavior but it was really sweet! and I have more pictures to share once I post the rest of the wedding day I will put the wedding ablum link up there are so many pictures I had a hard time going through and choosing favorites! and switch if you can the atrium made all the difference for me but Castway weddings are gorgerous too! :goodvibes

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! You look like a queen! I love all the heartfelt speeches and dancing too! Congrats again!

Thank you so much! the speeches really got to me just because they came from the heart which was most important thanks for following along ! :goodvibes

Oh, everything looked stunning! Your grand entrance really did remind me of the staircase in Beauty and the Beast. :) I especially LOVE the pictures you got in the atrium afterward. They are gorgeous! You can really feel the emotion from the speeches and dance photos, too. Your photographer did an amazing job. Such a beautiful wedding! :goodvibes

Thank you! I really loved me entrance it was exactly what I envisoned! and the pictures in the atrium were perfect especially because it was so empty we got great shoots! :goodvibes

Breathtaking. I would have to practice walking down stairs in heels for weeks, but I cannot imagine a more magical entrance. So happy for you guys! The cake topper was really cute too.

I did practice the day before thank goodness but it was so different with the dress on because that thing was super duper heavy! and thank you I love my cake topper so worth it ! :goodvibes

They all turned out so beautifully! I especially like the "girly" shots of you. So pretty! What a wonderful touch of pixie dust to end your night, too. :)

I'm sad to see your wedding day end, but it has been so much fun following along with you. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip and honeymoon. :goodvibes

Oh My Goodness!
I'm finally catching up. I got teary seeing the photos of you walking down that staircase. That is such a great entrance!

I'm so happy that your dad got emotional. Even though you two are not close, you have something that I will never get from my Dad. Cherish that. I'm so happy it was so special!

LOVE the photo of your hunny with Walt! Classic!

Between yours & Jenn's cruise pictures, I've gone & bought the Passporters Cruise handbook. I'm going to plan something for us at some point. LOL

I absolutely love all of your pictures! they are seriously fantastic!
And you bridal portraits are stunning!
Everything turned out so freaking gorgeous!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter