Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

You're new nickname is SuperWoman! Or better Super Crafty Woman!
You are amazing with all your ideas. Thank you for the soap inspirations. Super cute!

You're getting close!

You are so nice!! I feel like all I have been doing for the last two years is crafting non stop!!! but its all coming together I can't wait to see what everyone thinks! and your welcome for the soap inspiration if you need tips let me know I would do a few trial runs first it took me a while to get the mickeys right lol!

Melissa :goodvibes

Love your ceremony location! It's stunning! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Congrats on scoring the atrium. It will be so beautiful! Wish I had done it as I squint badly in direct sunlight.

I second the Super Woman title. I just finished reading your entire journal and am blown away. You have created an amazing experience for your guests! I want to tag along!

The atrium will be absolutely spectacular. And I agree, perfect for the Beauty and the Beast sub-theme.

Love your ceremony location! It's stunning! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Thank you so much! I was so excited to get approved for that location :goodvibes

Congrats on scoring the atrium. It will be so beautiful! Wish I had done it as I squint badly in direct sunlight.

Thank you! I don't like getting married on a port day but small sacrifice to pay for the atrium! and I can't stand bright light either can't wait to see your wedding pictures :goodvibes

I second the Super Woman title. I just finished reading your entire journal and am blown away. You have created an amazing experience for your guests! I want to tag along!

The atrium will be absolutely spectacular. And I agree, perfect for the Beauty and the Beast sub-theme.

Thank you your too kind :blush: I love DIY projects and with a DCL wedding there is not too much to customize so I added wherever I could and went a smidge overboard with favors :rotfl: and I love how it ties in with my theme it all has worked out so well! Thanks for following along!

Love, love, love your legal ceremony dress! It looks fabulous on you. The nautical dinner dress is also to die for. I just love nautical style things! It's so cute!

Love, love, love your legal ceremony dress! It looks fabulous on you. The nautical dinner dress is also to die for. I just love nautical style things! It's so cute!

Thank you so much!! It was way harder to choose than I thought! :confused3 and I love my nautical dress you inspired me ;)

The nautical dress is perfect. Love the theming!

Thank you so much! I am loving all these nautical outfits I even got a dress that looks like Flounder :jumping1:

Legal Ceremony Dress!!!

So for months and months and months I have been hunting for my legal ceremony dress!!! I wanted something white, flowy and simple but really cute, well yesterday I returned an outfit to Victoria secret that I bought in August for the wedding but didn't need anymore and I thought all I would get was a store credit and they were willing to do cash back!!! so I was like I should go check out Windsor I noticed they had more dresses and I FOUND MY LEGAL CERMONY DRESS YEYYY! So I got it for 34.99 but I had a just had my return so I didn't feel like I paid anything :rolleyes:

Untitled by melissalee0125, on Flickr

the side

and with this headband

by melissalee0125, on Flickr

Also while out I found three bathing suits at JCPenny for 50.00 and a dinner nautical dress OMG I had a great shopping day

by melissalee0125, on Flickr

Let me know your thoughts!

Happy Planning
Melissa :goodvibes

Oh my gosh! I love your legal ceremony dress and flower crown!
You're going to look amazing in all aspects of your trip!
Every time you post another outfit I'm like
"Ooooooo I want that!!" Hahaha! :rotfl:

Love the legal ceremony dress! Don't forget to pick out an outfit for the groom for the legal ceremony or he might end up in a Mickey t-shirt like mine :).

Oh my gosh! I love your legal ceremony dress and flower crown!
You're going to look amazing in all aspects of your trip!
Every time you post another outfit I'm like
"Ooooooo I want that!!" Hahaha! :rotfl:

Thank you so much it was a favorite find of mine I was like thats it! now to find him an outfit and I started shopping early I can't wait to wear things they have been in closet over a year now taunting me :rotfl:

Love the legal ceremony dress! Don't forget to pick out an outfit for the groom for the legal ceremony or he might end up in a Mickey t-shirt like mine :).

Thank you :blush: Its funny you say that I was so focused on my outfit my DF was like what am I wearing :eek: I was like oops I didn't think of that we are going tomorrow to look and how funny he ended up wearing a Mickey shirt at least he was themed lol!

Beautiful and don't take this as ominous but you reminded me instantly of Kate Winslet in Titanic. Victorian + curls...

Omg, you do look like a queen! Everything about the dress suits you. You look absolutely regal. I also love the curly tendrals of hair, so soft and romantic!

Beautiful and don't take this as ominous but you reminded me instantly of Kate Winslet in Titanic. Victorian + curls...

Thank you so much I love Kate Winslet especially her outfits in that movie :lovestruc but if my boat sinks I know who to blame ;) just kidding!!!

Omg, you do look like a queen! Everything about the dress suits you. You look absolutely regal. I also love the curly tendrals of hair, so soft and romantic!

Thank you so much I was really going for old school queen we only get to wear something like this once right? :blush: Thank you on the hair comment I have debating for so long Up or down? half up maybe? but i really think all up fits the dress the best! :goodvibes

The belt makes the whole top stand out. So pretty!! And I'm so happy it turned out the way you visioned!
Nautical dress is cute! Ok, don't laugh at me, but what the heck is a "Legal Dress"? Is this a cruise wedding thing?
You're almost to the 1 month mark! :flower1:

Oh, your dress and veil are so so beautiful!! You do look like royalty. :goodvibes I can also definitely see the resemblance to Kate Winslet/Rose, especially in the last picture.

The belt makes the whole top stand out. So pretty!! And I'm so happy it turned out the way you visioned!
Nautical dress is cute! Ok, don't laugh at me, but what the heck is a "Legal Dress"? Is this a cruise wedding thing?
You're almost to the 1 month mark! :flower1:

Thank you so much I really loved the belt I thought it added some sparkle! :love: and me too I was so worried it wouldn't come out the way I thought then i saw it and it was perfect! and a legal ceremony dress is a cruise thing ,we are legally married the day we board why we are docked and then we have the "ceremony" my real wedding you could say later in the cruise so I wanted a white casual dress for my quick ceremony ;)

Oh, your dress and veil are so so beautiful!! You do look like royalty. :goodvibes I can also definitely see the resemblance to Kate Winslet/Rose, especially in the last picture.

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes I am so happy with my dress I want to wear already! I have been so tempted to show my DF just to know his reaction already :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter