Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

I really like the table "numbers". So awesome!

I also love the "learn to love a beast" poster. Very cute.

I just bought a cricut! I'm so excited to start projects!

Thank you and its such a cheap project that adds another element to the wedding :goodvibes and I will definitely be using the first one I think it looks really great too :love:
and I have always wanted a cricut you are going to have so many crafty things you can do can't wait to see!

So today is another milestone for the wedding 90 days or 3 months and we are getting married!!! 89 days I will be at Harry Potter Wizarding World celebrating my bachelorette party! and 87 days I will be off of work!!! :jumping1:Yey I am so excited and my Bridal Shower is next weekend which seems like it is going to be great can't wait!

Happy Planning Everyone
Melissa:goodvibes

Hi there! Great updates and sorry I didn't post for such a long time! Can't wait to see everything coming together! And so soon!!!
Love the movie posters and please don't forgetto share your bridal shower with us (I really like those, we don't have them in Germany!)

Hi there! Great updates and sorry I didn't post for such a long time! Can't wait to see everything coming together! And so soon!!!
Love the movie posters and please don't forgetto share your bridal shower with us (I really like those, we don't have them in Germany!)

Glad your back! I have so many more updates now with things starting to find down were getting so close :yay: and the movie posters is one of my favorites hopefully a simple way to jazz up our wedding tables and I will definitely be posting about my bridal shower it should be a jam pack weekend I have my first dress fitting, were doing dinner at downtown diseny and going to a ballet but the rest is a surprise to me so I am looking forward to it!

The magnet idea is super cute!

Thank you! They took so long to make but I did make three per person plus a here celebrating one, once I package them I will post! If you need a template just let me know!

Oh, your bridal party gifts are just perfect!! They are so cute. I love them!

I absolutely love everything you've done for your wedding!

My wedding is officially booked for April 2016 and your PJ has been helping so much
with ideas and what to expect once the planning gets started!

I have loved catching up! This is going to be AMAZING! I really wish I was going with you!!

I absolutely love everything you've done for your wedding!

My wedding is officially booked for April 2016 and your PJ has been helping so much
with ideas and what to expect once the planning gets started!

I am so glad my PJ could be of help to you! Planning a DCL wedding can be hard there is not that much information out there and thank you so much! and congratulations on your upcoming wedding make sure to do a PJ ! and have you chosen a boat/sailing yet?

I have loved catching up! This is going to be AMAZING! I really wish I was going with you!!

Thank you so much! I can't believe its suddenly winding down to be my wedding time the two years have honestly flown by! I so wish you were coming to!!! If they have good rates come join the party :cool1:

No one at this wedding will be able to say that you didn't think of them ten times over!

That is so sweet of you too say! I really hope everyone loves everything we have done and are doing for them!

They look just too cute - can't wait for the update on the shower!!!

Thank you so much I should get them in the mail tomorrow and will make sure to post an update and my bridal shower is up next...:goodvibes

Everything is starting to come together - the dress from reign is really beautiful and yours looks really great so far - can't wait to see it finished!
And boo for the zipper, but fingers crossed and I'm sure you make it in time (and I mean that you gained muscles shouldn't really be working against you).
And please hurry up with the bridal shower update!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter