• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meg from Hercules rare character meet & greet today at EPCOT 8/30/13

PolyGuy

Mouseketeer
In a rare opportunity, Meg was out meeting at International Gateway at Epcot. This must be for a test ahead of next month's Limited Time Magic at Hollywood Studios on 9/13.

Post with pics:
http://allaroundorlando.blogspot.com/2013/08/meg-from-hercules-rare-meet-greet-at.html

DSC_0894.JPG

DSC_0888.JPG

DSC_0876.JPG

If Meg is at MNSSHP, my DD18 will FLIP. Hercules is her favorite Disney movie and she loves Meg so much.

I think I'm going to keep that a secret if it turns out to be true. :)

If Meg is at MNSSHP, my DD18 will FLIP. Hercules is her favorite Disney movie and she loves Meg so much.

I think I'm going to keep that a secret if it turns out to be true. :)
I thought I had read speculation somewhere she would be at this year's party. My bad!

Either way, she's probably getting ready for a more lengthy visit. Who knows when that visit will be! :confused3 :)

I thought I had read speculation somewhere she would be at this year's party. My bad!

Either way, she's probably getting ready for a more lengthy visit. Who knows when that visit will be! :confused3 :)

Oh, I'm not saying you're wrong - I desperately hope you're right!

A friend of mine just planned a last minute trip to DLR when Meg was there for Limited Time Magic. That's how dedicated Megara fans are! I really, really do hope she's at MNSSHP :)

Oh, I'm not saying you're wrong - I desperately hope you're right!

A friend of mine just planned a last minute trip to DLR when Meg was there for Limited Time Magic. That's how dedicated Megara fans are! I really, really do hope she's at MNSSHP :)

Now that's dedication :thumbsup2

Fingers crossed its for MNSSHP, I would love to meet her. Not long til we find out who will be there though, less than a month til the start isn't it?

i hope she's at MNSSHP! we'd love to see her!

i can't imagine she'd be at the Villain's Party on 9/13 though since she is not a villain.

Now that's dedication :thumbsup2

Fingers crossed its for MNSSHP, I would love to meet her. Not long til we find out who will be there though, less than a month til the start isn't it?

Starts the 10th of September...can't wait.

She is associated with Hades in the movie, so many believe she will be at the Unleash the Villains party...we will see.

Youtube of our meeting :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyKswyLFxu4&feature=youtu.be

She really was great!

Lucky! Hercules was my favourite movie when I was a kid! I would kill to meet one of the characters from the movie!

So jealous. I was in that very spot jut last week. She is my favorite character. So bummed I missed her.

Lucky! Hercules was my favourite movie when I was a kid! I would kill to meet one of the characters from the movie!

It's one of mine as well! Luckily my lil one has watched it many times & knows the character. I was extremely shocked walking over there & seeing Meg. With these test types you really have to be right place/right time. To all those hitting Epcot next few weeks be sure to check around & you never know who you can find.

Great pics!!!

Hercules is one of our family's favorite movies and we were fortunate enough to meet Meg in 2006 on our first family trip. Since then, we have constantly been on the lookout for Meg & Hercules.

Let's hope they are coming back! (even if it is for a little bit.....)

(and maybe this means Hercules is FINALLY coming out on blu-ray....)

Oh this is exciting! I would love pictures with her! My kids love those movies almost as much as me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter