Meeting Jack & Sally

savage1117

Mouseketeer
on a Halloween cruise is there a M&G with Jack & Sally? I don't want to wait 2 hours to meet them at mnsshp of they are on the ship. Thanks

They were available for a M&G after the 10:45pm showing of Nightmare Before Christmas on my Halloween cruise. It was around Midnight. I don't think it was listed as a character appearance in the navigator though.

It was listed last year as a guest appearance on my Halloween cruise, but like PP: It isn't until late. And the line DOES get long. Luckily, I had just happened to walk past, and I only waited about 35 minutes. COMPLETELY worth it!! :cloud9:

It was listed last year as a guest appearance on my Halloween cruise, but like PP: It isn't until late. And the line DOES get long. Luckily, I had just happened to walk past, and I only waited about 35 minutes. COMPLETELY worth it!! :cloud9:

Well 35mins is way better than 2.5 hours during MNSSHP!!!

on our Sept/Oct (S. Caribbean) cruise last year they came out after the movie - I don't remember it being that late - we may have watched the movie in the afternoon of the sea day :confused3

BTW: I love the Haunted Mansion overlay of Nightmare Before Christmas a lot more than the movie - it's not on my top 500 movie list - but that's just me

I keep reading about the movie playing and seeing things such as "you never know who will be there". In fact, the Halloween on the High Seas brochure has their picture on it. I REALLY hope they are there, because I don't want to wait at MNSSHP either to see them. We will be at MNSSHP the night before our cruise leaves, so I am going to gamble that I will see them on the ship.

Just got off of the First Halloween 4 nighter on the Dream and didn't see them listed anywhere in our Navigators this year.....

Just got off of the First Halloween 4 nighter on the Dream and didn't see them listed anywhere in our Navigators this year.....
In the past it was the first day's Navigator. Around page 3 there was a little ad for the Nightmare Before Christmas showing that night at 10:30. Also listed in the grid. That's how it was on our cruise.

They didn't do that for your cruise?

AFAIK (sorry, I couldn't resist) they aren't listed as a meet and greet. I think it says that some "special guests" will stop by the sing and scream showing of Nightmare Before Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter